9 what are you doing here?!

The door bell rang faster and faster. A huge smile grew on my face. Sir butt face, mumbled lots of different words under his breath and went to answer it. I followed slowly behind him to see who it was. When he opend the door, there stood the last person i think i would ever see...

Piper...

"JEFF!" She screamed the second he opend the door. "what have you done!? She said slamming the door. She looked mad so i stayed back and listened to her..

"let me explain piper." He said trying to calm her down.

"explain?! There is no explanation for what you have done! Shes too young jeff! 17! 17 Jeff!"

"shes my LOVE! I had to do it! I saw us together with our child! It was ment to be!"

"you idiot! Leave it to your sister to clean all this up, idiot.."

She started walking towards the kitch i go to the pantry and see a broom. I grab the broom and hold it like a bat, she walks in and sees me. She sighs and walks to me.

"get away from me!" I scream at her. She takes few steps back and pits her hands in surrender.

"im not going to hut you jess."

"thats what he said and he did hurt me! Leave me alone!" He eyes went red..

"he hurt you? How?" I put the broom in one hand and put the other one over the spot jeff bit me.  "he bit you?"  I nod my head and look down. " Jeffrey!" Piper screamed her hands in fist.

"let me.."

"explain?" She said to him. They started screaming at each other and she even hit him some. I looked over at the door to see it was cracked open. I walked to it.and opened the door. Free at last i thank to myself. I get off the frint porch and two very large hands grab my shoulders. I look up and see a man that looke like me...

"what are you doing here.." I say