11 what did you hear?

I left Jeffs house and im going to the cops but i have to see hunter and my mom. Seeing that hunters house is closer ill see him then my mon and then ill go to the police and tell them every thing.. I drive faster then the speed limit and pull into hunters drive way. I run up to his door and open it. I have to talk to him about locking his doors. I tell my self. As im about to yell fir hunter i hear him talking to an unknown voice.

"i know shes with Jeff, victo. Hes a idiot if he can thinks he can keep me from the internal one from me. She thinks i love her and im going to save her, ha. Wrong! She and her blood is MINE!" Hunter screams to 'victor'. My eyes go big and i take slow steps to the door.

"Hunter, i think you have a guest." The other voice says. I take that as my que to run for my life. I am almost at the door and then im pulled back cold, cold hands into a hard cold chest.

"H-hunter. What a surprise seeing you here." I say with a smile trying to get out of this mess.

"what did you hear?" He asked ruffly in my ear.

"N-nothing. I promise." I said... Too much...

"Bs jess Bs... I know when your lying. You shake and stutter and when you get cought you start to sweat and you breath gets caught in your throat."

"what d-do you want?"

"your blood..." He said with his head in my neck.  "so he already bit you. Claiming whats his?" He said kissing my neck.

"please hunter stop."

"why? You now know why i have been wanting you all along." He said and a sharp pain went threw my neck once again...

_______________________________________________&&_______________________________
Oh hey guys dont hate me its been forever since the last up date. Ill try to post more often.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
Hey send me a cover for this story and ill make you a character in this story.

xoxo~~Tia