34 (last chapter of the book)

It's been 5 years and jeff hasn't came and tried to ruin everything.

Maybe he's gone for good?

Hunter asked for my hand in marriage after the whole thing was over and we made sure that he wasn't going to come after us again.

Our wedding was amazing it was a small one too. I was wearing my mothers wedding dress and I had my great grandmothers ring. My father came back and my mother was so happy to see him. They got back together and are now living happily.

Sofie ended up being a werewolfs mate and they got married not to long after us.

Piper is now traveling around the world helping the less fortunate.

And we'll Blue is now trying to find a spell that works to bring her mothers inner witch back. She has been asked to come to a special supernatural college where they practice there powers and training.

And we'll Hunter and I..

We have a son who is four, Grayson Storm, and a daughter who is now 3 months old, Jennifer Lyric. They are the light of my world and I am so happy now. we did end up moving to a new place a new town a new city. Hunter and I wanted to start over, we are still some what close to our old place because I still want to see everyone.

"Nap time kidos." I said bringing Grayson to his room and tucking him in his race car bed.

"See you later mama" Grayson said holding his teddy close to him.

"Bye bye baby" I said turning the light of with my free hand. I go to Lyrics room and rock my precious angel to sleep. Laying her in her pink and purple crib I lay her pink monkey by her and turn her little light on and leaving her room.

I call Hunter as it is his lunch break.

Ring
Ring
Ring

' hey babe '

' hi hun '

'How's the kids?'

'They are down for there nap right now. Lyric threw up all over me today when I took Grayson to the park, so my favorite shirt my mom sent me from Paris is messed up.' Hunter let out a small chuckle. 'It's not funny. But it's fine I'll take it to the dry cleaners'

'I'm sorry sounds like you have had a hard day.'

'It's fine it's all worth it because I love----' I was cut off by loud crys coming from Lyric. 'And that's my que babe. I'll see you later okay?'

'Of course '

This is my new life a mother a wife.

And I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.

The End.....
--------------------
_____________________

I did it...

It's done...

I hope you all like this story because I am really proud of it. I never thought I could do something like this.

So thank you all

And I want to make a sequel

Should I??

Tell me!!!

Vote comment !!!! I want to know what yall think of this ending....

Xoxo~~Tia