Pg. 28

Enjoy

Enjoy...

I woke up to the sound of tapping.

I quickly sat up from the hard floor to see Hendery smiling as he stood in front of the glass cage with two men by his side. "Wake up princess." He smiled. I weakly tried to stand as I held my stomach in pain. "You honestly look like shit. Hm. You must be hungry?" He continued to smile. Boy did I want to rip that smile off of his face. "A little..." I said silently, trying to hold my anger in for now. "Ah. Here." He said sliding a covered plate towards the glass cage. I couldn't touch it and he knew I couldn't touch it. I crawled towards the plate, wishing it was inside the cage, with me. I leaned against the cage in misery as my cheek slid down the glass. "Oh, I'm sorry, did you WANT the plate?" He asked, walking towards the cage. I nodded. "PLEASE!" I screamed as I hit my fist against the glass. He nodded as a beautiful yet evil smile appeared across his face.

"Uh guys." He said, head gesturing for them to unlock the doors. One man clicked a button on the computer as the door slid open.

I knew it. That computer was my way out.

Hendery walked in as he walked towards me with the plate. I scooted back away from him as my back hit the other side of the glass. "Don't be afraid. It's just...food." He chuckled, leaning down to look me in the eyes. "Here you go!" He smiled, and with that he left the glass cage, closing the doors behind him. At the moment, I couldn't even think of anything, to plot an escape. I was too weak anyway. I quickly uncovered the plate as I stared at the delicious chicken, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and green beans it sat with. I didn't bother to ask for a drink, due to what happened the last time, but at the moment I was STARVING! I instantly used my hands to eat as I stuffed everything into my mouth all at once.

I looked up to notice Hendery staring at me with a curios look on his face as he watched me chew down every piece of food there was left on the plate. After I finished the plate in less than a minute, my energy started sensing back in. Hendery crouched down to my level so he could get a better look at my face. "Are you satisfied now?" He asked as he continued to stare into my soul. I nodded as I wiped my mouth. "Good." He said, but his expression was honestly making me uncomfortable. "Good!" He smiled as he stood up while throwing his hands in his pockets. "Make sure this gets to him." He told the men, handing one of them some sort of computer chip. They both nodded as they left the room. He suddenly turned back around as he walked towards the cage again. "So...how was it? The food I mean." He asked as he took another squat so that we were both on the floor. I nodded slowly while looking down. "It-It was good." I mumbled. "I hope so. We did a lot of tracking and hunting for that meat you just ate." He smiled. My eyes grew wide as I held my stomach in disgust. "Hopefully Derek's sister wasn't that bad, right?!" He laughed. "I think her name was- Oh! Right! Nina, was it?" He smirked. I quickly stood up as I ran to the other side of the cage. I shoved my fingers in my mouth trying to get everything I ate back out.

"Oh no she's trying to puke it all back out." He said sarcastically as he continued to laugh.

Tears fell from my eyes as I choked myself into bringing it all back up. I continued to try as hard as I could until I finally did it. I puked everything I had eaten back out on the floor. "I'm shocked you didn't notice her little arm tattoo you stuffed into your mouth. I heard those parts are the most tender." He spoke.

I officially need to get out of here.

"Oh! I have one more surprise for ya!" He smiled, walking towards the computer. "But wait! This one's a screamer baby!!" He said, mocking a movie as he pressed a button.

What I saw next shocked me. It was Kelly, Kun, Michael and..."Xiaojun?" I said, touching the glass. "Rachel!" Kelly screamed as tears fell from eyes. "Dude please let us out!" Kun yelled. "Kelly I'm so sorry I said that to you back at the theater!" I cried. "Rachel, I'm sorry too!" She cried. They were all standing across from me, banging on the glass cage while Xiaojun was leaning against the glass, it almost looked as if he weren't breathing. "You asshole, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I screamed. Hendery shrugged. "Nothing. Oh! You know what it might be, it might be that umm, knock out gas we put in each cage." He said before he winked.
"Dude, what if we have to like, take a shit?" We all heard. I looked over to see Michael standing in the cage as he covered his stomach. "I'm sorry?" Hendery said, walking towards his cage. I watched him cautiously.

Hendery was officially a dead man.

"Ya know, a shit, when you eat something and it comes out through the other hole of your body in like a brownish color-"

"Okay okay! I get it! Can you please stop talking about it!" Hendery snapped.

"Y-You eat people and shit disgust you? I mean it's just shit." Michael continued.

"Dude if you say that word one more time I'm gonna shoot you." Hendery threatened before pulling out a gun from his back pocket.

Michael chuckled. "I mean, if you shoot me, you can also replace those two o's in the word shoot with an "I" and what do you get? Shit." He smirked.

Hendery sighed. "That's it." He said before the brick door opened.

We all stopped to look as we watched a man enter. Xiaojun slowly sat up as he looked at the man with fear in his eyes. He was wearing an all white suit. I also peeped out the skull ring he had on his left hand, as the eyes of the skull appeared to be red diamonds made of blood. Wait, how do I know this? Why does that sound so familiar?  He walked in with confidence as he smiled at each one of us. Once his eyes landed on mines he slowly walked towards the cage as I met him half way. "Rachel? Is that you?" He asked.

I glared at him as my nails dug into the palms of my hands. That voice. His suit. That ring. Now I'm finally starting to remember... "Dad?"