Pg. 19

"Hey we're all going to go get foo-" Michael said, just as we were walking in.  "Hey where'd he go?"

"Do you guys believe him? His story I mean. Something seemed off about everything he was saying." I said out of nowhere, even surprising myself.

"I second that." Kelly agreed.

"Well, what do you think he's hiding?" Kun asked.

"I'm not sure, but there's only one way to find out." I told them.

"Yea, I totally didn't believe him." Michael shrugged.

We all looked over at him.

"What?! I didn't!" Michael swore.

"What do you have in mind?" Kelly asked me

"We go talk to Hendery maybe...?" I suggested.

"Hell no! That guy just had us held at gun point!" Kun snapped.

"Babe, you have to trust us on this one..." Kelly told him, holding his hand.

"We could be in serious danger if we don't get answers soon, because that guy I thought I fell in love with isn't exactly who he says he is." I told them.

"Okay. So what now?" Kun asked as we all looked at each other nervously.

The entire day we spent, thinking of people we could get to tell us anything they knew about Xiaojun. So far, we only had Derek and Nina...and Kun. "Well, I've known him for two years and that's about it but I've never experienced anything bad from him." Kun told us.

We sat in Kun's car in the parking lot of the mall as we all continued to try and brainstorm everything. I sat in the back seat with Michael, while Kun and Kelly sat in the front. "Guys...we have no other choice but to go to Hendery." I told them.

Kun and Michael sighed. "Do we have to, especially when I'm in the car? Can't you guys just drop me off and text me everything that happens afterwards?" Michael whined.

Kelly sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"Come on, I doubt Hendery's THAT scary, I mean what's the worse that can-" Kun spoke.

"Shut. Up." Michael said, stopping him before he could finish that.

"Where could we find this guy anyway? I highly doubt he's at the same place we saw him the last time. People like him seem to cover up his tracks." Kelly said.

"Tracks. Wait, Kelly you just reminded me of something. He's good at tracking, right?" I stated.

Kelly shrugged. "Yea, so?"

"So! The number, that texted me, I can track it right?" I asked.

"I mean, if it's not a government residence number then yes, but other than that, I guess we could all give it a try." Kun said, looking at all of us nervously.

"You guys better hope this works." Michael said nervously sliding down in the seat.

I handed them my phone, showing them the number as Kun started tracking it with his app.