Pg. 22

Hendery's pov

Although I really can't quite put my finger on it, I could've sworn me and xiaojun had a deal and he didn't go with the plan

Although I really can't quite put my finger on it, I could've sworn me and xiaojun had a deal and he didn't go with the plan. "Boss, everything ok?" One of my guards asked. "Ah yes, everything's fine, just going through a little mind game of momentum." I said sarcastically, hoping he'd get my humor. He chuckled that fake chuckle of his as he stood by the door to look out for intruders. I sat at my computer desk as I touched up the finishing touches of the toy car I was rebuilding, in a way, it taught me ways of how to do this to an actual car. I'm not as bad as people think I am, I'm just about business. And I shall kill anyone who gets in my way. "MWAHAHA!" I laughed aloud. "Everything okay in here?" My guard asked. I looked at him awkwardly. "Hm? Oh! Sorry, I was think laughing out loud again." I told him. He gave me an odd look. "Oh...k." He said awkwardly. "Sorry!" I told him. I got up as I walked to the red door in my loft.

The moment I opened it, he stared at me in anger

The moment I opened it, he stared at me in anger. "Oh come on, I told you I'd let you out once everything gets settled. Hm. Are you-Are you hungry?" I asked him. He was already too damn greedy for his own good. His breathing became heavy as he started kicking and struggling to be free from the ropes I had him tied to. "Careful now, I don't like when my food fights." I chuckled. He stopped as he started crying, eyes as red as tomatoes, skin as dry as sand and body just...appetizing. I closed the door as I walked away. "Make sure that door stays locked at all times." I told my guard as I headed out.

I have to go find Rachel.

Though she wasn't mines, there was just something about her my mind wouldn't put to rest. Maybe it was the fact that she didn't know what her side of the family was really capable of.

Or maybe the fact that her dad was the leader of the tiger cult and I wanted to crown her as my tiger cult queen, LMAO! As fucking if. I needed to watch my steps though and so far xiaojun was in the way of that, and I will get rid of him, by any means necessary, also her dad could get rid of me any second if I even expose him to her, just one word and I'm dead. "Oh right, and umm, can you feed Derek, he's been in that closet for the longest, he's also starting to stink up the place so can you dispose of his body afterwards so I can have an appetizer and dessert for dinner, thank you." I told my guards as I headed out for the day.

Oh Derek, if only you could've kept your mouth shut, but instead you let two girls beat you to the punch, literally.

"Oh hi boss, you said you wanted Derek's sister in a body bag or a garbage bag?" Another one of my guards asked.

I gave him a look. "A fucking body bag you idiot!" I yelled.

"Uhh sorry sir!" He said going to do his job.

"Who the fuck am I Thanos?" I mumbled.

"Oh, sir, can you not spoil it? I haven't watched it yet." Another one of my guards spoke.

"What? Endgame?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Hmm, as a matter of fact you're right. Thanks, you just gave me a really good idea." I smiled as I walked away.

My phone vibrated as I quickly pulled it out of my pocket.

Guard5: Boss, I don't see any signs of her

Are you fucking kidding me? Why is he texting me?!!!

Hendery: Go find her then! You ass fuck!

Hmm...what type of emojis should I use for this situation?

Hendery: 😤😡😡

Perfect.