Pg. 3

The next day I woke up, the first thing I did was check my phone. Still no reply from him. I really hope he didn't get into anything last night. I would try calling him but that would make me look too desperate.

I did my normal routine again. I took a shower even if I did last night, I washed my face, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, picked out an outfit to wear today

 I took a shower even if I did last night, I washed my face, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, picked out an outfit to wear today

and last but not least my backpack. "Bye mom!" I shouted as I headed out to the bus stop. Today felt odd. Kun's car didn't pull up.

I hope nothing bad happened.

The bus suddenly pulled around the corner, stopping in front of me. I looked around one last time, making sure that Kun wasn't about to pull up at the last minute, but sadly he didn't.

The moment I arrived to school, all eyes were on me, making me anxious as to why...

"That's her. She actually gets to hang out with them." I heard.

"He lets her talk to him." I heard.

"Did you see her getting out of their car the other day?"

"Dude I heard that he really likes her."
"Really?"
"Yea!"
"Hm. What does she have that I don't."
"Looks. The fuck."
"Oh yea. I need some serious surgery."

Why was everyone acting so strange? Instead of heading to my locker, I headed straight to detention. The moment I walked in, I saw Kun and Michael.

"Oh hey Rachel." Kun said.

"Sup girl." Michael said giving me fist pump.

"Hey." I said, looking at the empty desk that sat in front of me. "Umm, where's xiaojun?" I asked.

"He got expelled." Kun said.

"What? Wha-how?! Did Derek get expelled?" I asked.

Michael and kun shrugged. "We don't even know where Derek is." Michael said as he shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"They said he disappeared, thanks to you standing up to him but-" Kun said as he stopped.

"But what?" I asked.

"Good morning my beautiful detention class!" The detention teacher said as she walked in with the widest grin on her face.

Michael chuckled. "Somebody got laid last night." Michael mumbled.

She gave him a shocked look, throwing her bag of chips at him. "No! Actually, I just found out great news. Thank you!" She corrected.

"Aaaand you got laid." He laughed.

She threw a bag of twizzlers at him but completely missed and ended up hitting Kun.

"Ouch!" Kun said, holding his head.

Michael laughed.

"I'm sorry!" She said, covering her mouth.