Pg. 11

He chuckled. "To eat."

I kept giving him the side eye. Maybe I should've went home, I'd be better off facing my mom than this shit...

We both got out of the car as we all went inside. The only thing different this time was a different girl. She had brunette hair, much thicker than the blonde girl. "Yes, how may I help you all?" She asked politely, but she wasn't as bubbly either.

Kun took the lead. "Uh yes, table for five please." He smiled politely.

"Okay, right this way." She said, leading us to an empty booth table. Kun, Kelly and Michael all sat in one as Xiaojun and I sat in the other. "Can I start you all off with some drinks?" She asked, pulling out her pen and mini note pad.

"Yea! Can I get the vodka on the roc- ouch!" Michael said before he got elbowed in the side by Kun.

The waitress laughed.

"I'll take a...lemonade?" Kelly asked, trying to see if they had it.

"Yes!" The waitress said.

"Okay, a lemonade." She smiled.

"You're drinking piss." Michael mumbled.

"Michael, come on dude." Kun said, getting annoyed.

"I'll take a coke." Xiaojun said quietly as he kept his head down, looking at the menu.

"A coke." She said writing it down.

"I'll get the same thing as her, a lemonade." Kun said politely.

"I'll get a water..." I said silently.

"Can I get a strawberry daiquiri?" Michael asked, looking at the drink special advertisement on the table.

"Virgin?" She asked.

Michael laughed. "What?"

"The drink, since you're underage." Kun informed him, making Kelly chuckle.

"Oh! Yea!" He laughed.

She laughed as she wrote it down. "Okay, I'll be right back with your drinks." She smiled before walking away.

Xiaojun was extremely quiet all of a sudden.

"I'm actually no longer in the mood for breakfast food, I'm going all in." Michael said looking at the menu.

I looked around, trying to see if I could find the blonde girl that was here the last time, but sadly, I saw no signs of her.

My phone buzzed, making xiaojun look at it. I quickly picked it up, turning it away from him. It was a message from Kelly.

Kelly: Hey you okay?

You: No...xiaojun brought me here before but there was a different waitress, she gave him her number and he kept it. I don't see her now though, maybe that's why he's so quiet 😯

Kelly: wtf!!! And he brought you back? For what, to see her? What an asshole. 😤

You: Right...