Pg. 14

I automatically gave in, as I wrapped my arms around him. The kiss started getting deeper, making us both slowly walk into the closest stall. "Xiaojun wait. You-you got her number and you guys met up that night and made out in your car." I said in between kisses. He stopped to look at me. "Yea this isn't getting me up." He said, referring to his member. "As much as I want to, I'm still mad at you. You have a lot of explaining to do." I told him, pushing him away. I walked to the door, as I unlocked it, turning back to look at him once more. "Oh, and thanks for finally saying it." I said before walking out.

After school, Kelly and Kun were talking but I stood by Michael since I didn't want to interrupt. "Hey Michael, what's going on?" I asked him. He looked up from his phone. "Oh, he's about to ask Kelly out." He chuckled. "What?! Omg." I said as I stared them down.

"Are you okay?" Kelly asked Kun.

He nodded, looking away before turning back to look at her. "I-I think you're pretty-awesome a-and I uh-" He panicked.

Michael sighed before sliding his phone in his back pocket. He quickly walked past Kun. "Just breathe." He coughed out before walking back towards me. Kelly laughed. Kun finally sighed, trying to breathe normally. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally asked. Kelly bit the bottom of her lip. "Yes!" She said excitedly, as she kissed him. Kun's eyes grew wide at her sudden action. She pulled back. "Too soon?" She asked. Kun shook his head. "No, no not at all." He said before smiling as they kissed once more.

Michael rolled his eyes. "Same rules apply." He mumbled. I chuckled. "What?" I asked. "Get a room you two!" He shouted. "See, told ya." He smirked.

As we were watching Kun and Kelly, someone suddenly walked in between me and Michael, knocking his phone out of his hand. "What the hell." Michael snapped. The boy turned around. "I'm so sorry." He said walking towards him. Michael checked to see if his phone screen was cracked. "You're lucky it didn't crack asshole." Michael snapped.

I recognized his face. "Hey, you're the boy from earlier, we had the same incident." I told him.

He smiled, pushing his hair out of his face. "Yes, I remember. I'm still sorry about that." He said, giving me very flirtatious eyes.

Michael stepped in the way

Michael stepped in the way. "She's taken."

"Are you sure?" He chuckled, looking directly at me.

My heart suddenly dropped.

He smirked before walking away. I looked at his leather jacket again. "Who the hell does this guy think he is, Danny Zuko?" Michael snapped.

"Hey, Michael, do you know what that tiger print means?" I asked.

Michael thought about it for a second. "Nope."

Kun and Kelly soon approached. "Guys we should get going." Kun said, as he held Kelly's hand.

"So it's official now, huh?" Michael asked.

Kun laughed. "Stop it."

"So wait what are you guys ship names if both your names start with a K? KKUN? KKELLY?" He laughed, making Kun hit his arm.

Xiaojun walked out as we all looked at him. "Guys, we have a problem." He stated.

"And WE have to go." Kelly said, grabbing my hand as we both left.

"What the hell." I heard Michael say.

"Kelly, what's going on?" I whispered.

"Oh nothing! I just wanted you to get away from him." She smiled as we both got in the car. I still haven't told her that I actually talked to him about what Nina told us or the fact that we were about to have sex in the girl's restroom.

I don't even think I can...

"Sooooo, you and Kun?" I smirked. Maybe this will get both of our minds off of things.

"Yes! I can't believe he asked me out!" She blushed.

"Seriously?! Were the signs not clear? 'Oh Kelly you smell pretty'." I mocked.

She laughed before hitting my leg. "Stop! Omg! But he's so cute though!" She blushed.

"I'm so happy for you honestly, and if he hurts you I'll-"

"Kill him myself." She smiled, making me laugh.

The second she pulled into the driveway, my jaw dropped. "What the hell." I said, quickly rushing out of the car.

"Holy shit." Kelly said following behind me.

A police officer was there, writing things down as my mother was explaining things to him, but by the looks of it, someone egged my fucking house.

"Oh Rachel, there you are. Someone tried to break into the house then egged it." She snapped, crossing her arms over her chest. "Did you know anything about this?" She asked.

I shook my head. "N-no I swear!"

"Probably just teenagers, but that still gives them no right to do this." Kelly said, walking towards the officer.

The only two people who kept running through my mind were Xiaojun and Derek.

But...Xiaojun wouldn't do something like this.

Would he?