Chapter 4: Kun and Xiaojun.

~Hellloooo little author's note just passing by 😊 I hope you're all enjoying the story so far, and if not (I apologize) I'm only human

~Hellloooo little author's note just passing by 😊 I hope you're all enjoying the story so far, and if not (I apologize) I'm only human...🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ But thank you all so much for even reading my stories, I never take them serious until you guys come along and change my mind...so for that, thank you. ❤️ Okay continue 🎬~

There's no fucking way Xiaojun was a cannibal or even in a gang/cult for that matter...it just couldn't be. "How-how do you know this?" I asked curiously as my entire body started shaking..

She shook her head as she looked away, trying to stop her tears. She then pulled up something on the computer, pointing to it afterwards. Kelly and I walked towards her to see it.

It was an article that read

I covered my mouth once I saw the picture of him at the bottom as I walked away from the screen, feeling sick to my stomach

I covered my mouth once I saw the picture of him at the bottom as I walked away from the screen, feeling sick to my stomach. "This can't be happening." I repeated.

"This is some Ted Bundy/Jeffrey Dahmer type shit." Kelly blurted as she walked towards me. "You okay?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Come here." She said, wrapping me in her arms.

"As you can see....he's not normal. I don't even think he knows it." She said, catching me off guard.

"What?" I said, trying to hold myself together from puking.

"His mind, it's like he doesn't remember anything from it. He really think he's living a normal teenage life but it scarred him for life. It lingers with him everywhere he goes, even if he pretends..." She said as she continued to scroll through it. "Have you met his parents?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No. But...he met my mom, why?" I asked.

"She won't be in any kind of danger...will she?" Kelly asked.