Pg. 26

After the long ride, we both got out of the car as we walked inside of the movie theater. I looked at my surroundings before entering though, to see the same black van parked by another car.

"You okay?" He asked, pulling me into his arm as he put it around my shoulder

"You okay?" He asked, pulling me into his arm as he put it around my shoulder. I nodded. "Yea." I told him. Once he showed the guy his tickets, we headed inside of the room filled with talking, people and trash. He grabbed my hand as I followed behind him.

We headed towards the middle section as the lights started to dim. "It's time." He smiled as the screen went dark.

I don't know why but...I kept looking around myself, feeling as if someone was watching me, even with Hendery next to me. So it couldn't be him. Maybe one of his men. "Are they here with us?" I whispered. "Who?" He asked. "Your...men?" I asked. He looked around. "No. They're not suppose to be." He said looking around as well. He saw the worried/paranoid expression I had on my face, holding his hand in mines as he slightly nudged my shoulder. "I told you, tonight is for us only." He smirked, kissing the back of my hand. I instantly started blushing.

Xiaojun's pov

"What do you mean she's gone?!" I snapped.

"We-we don't know, she didn't even come out after the bell rung." Kelly told me.

"Did you guys attempt to look for her??" I asked.

"Yes! We looked everywhere around the school!" Kun panicked.

"I'm really considering telling her mom." Kelly said as she pulled her phone out.

"No. We can't tell her mom. This is our responsibility, not hers. I've gotten you all in enough trouble already, I wouldn't want to drag her mom into this." I told them.

"M-Maybe she was kidnapped?" Michael said.

We all stopped to look at him.

"What?" He said throwing his hands up.

"Anyways, did you guys see her talk to anyone??" I continued to ask as I aggressively brushed my fingers through my hair.

Wait...

"No! She didn't even talk to us! She just went straight inside of the school and never came back out." Kelly cried.

I stood there in silence as my heart began to beat through my chest.

"Xiaojun what's wrong??" Kun asked as fear struck his face.

"Hendery." I blurted.

"What?!" Michael panicked.

"Hendery! We have to go!" I said rushing outside to my car.

"Wh-What?! You think Hendery got her?!" Kelly panicked as they all followed behind me.

We all piled up inside of my car as I drove around town, trying to think of where she could possibly be. Where could this asshole have possibly taken her?