Chapter 12

THREE MONTHS LATER

KENZIES POV

I'm getting married today. I know I was only proposed to three months ago and that might seem really soon, but I wanted a small wedding. Only everyone's family's are here. I only have one bridesmaid and that's Callie and Niall is the best man. We picked them because one, Callie hasn't been a maid of honor yet and Liam and Niall are best friends. Cody is the ring bearer and Quinn is the flower girl. Everyone looks absolutely beautiful.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59040911

I am walking down the Isle and I see Liam standing there smiling at me. He looks so happy. I am so happy. But seeing him smile makes me so much more happy. I love being with him. I never thought I would fall in love with the Liam James Payne from One Direction. We say our vows and then next thing I know the preacher asks me the most important question of the night.

"Do you Kenzie take Liam. To have and to hold, to love and cherish, for better or for poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?" I took in a deep breath causing Liam to look at me worriedly. "I do." I finally said. "I now pronounce you for the very first time ever. Mr. and Mrs. Liam Payne. You may now kiss the bride." He kissed me. It was gentle and sweet, but it had so much passion. I love this boy so much.

It's our reception and Taylor and Louis have an announcement and so do Brittany and Harry. "Hey everyone." Taylor said. "Hellooo." Louis said. "I wanted to tell all of you that Louis and I are having twins! I'm pregnant!" Taylor said. All of the families clapped. "And Harry and I are having a daughter! I'm pregnant!!" Brittany said. WOW! I definately wasn't expecting that.

------------------------------------------------THE NEXT NIGHT--------------------------------------------------------------

NIALLS POV

I am taking Callie and Quinn out to dinner. Nando's of course. But I have something really special planned for after. Quinn knows about it. I have been wanting to do this since I met her about three years ago. I'm finally going to ask her to be my Queen. She is already my princess. But I have a new princess now, Quinny.

We just ate and now we are walking outside and Quinn asked me the question that I told her to ask me. "Daddy?" she says. "Yes, Quinny." "Does every princess get a prince? Does every prince get a princess?" She asked. "Yes." "Do you have a princess?" I laughed. "Yes I do!" Callie smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Her name is Quinn Marie Horan." Callie looked confused. "But what about mummy?" Quinn asked. "Well. She used to be my princess but when people get older there title changes." Callie still looked confused. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the ring that is no longer in its box. "Callie. Will you be my queen? Marry me?" She looked at the ring in my hand and nodded her head. "Of course!" She said tears coming out of her eyes. ""I love you so much!" She said as she let go of Quinn's hand and hugged me. I kissed her lips and smiled at her. "I told you she would say yes Daddy!" Quinn said. "You knew?!" Callie said before tickling Quinn. He little giggles made me smile. I am going to have the best life ever.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59045423

*~*FLASHBACK*~*

I woke up before her. She's so cute when she sleeps. I couldn't help but stare at her. She woke up now. "Good morning, cutie." she just called me cute. "Good morning. You look beautiful!" I said trying to top her compliment. "It's morning, No one looks beautiful in the morning." She said turning on her back. "You are," I said. she shook her head no, so I got on top of her and started tickling her. "Stop Niall!!!!! Please Stop it tickles!!!!" she laughed which made me laugh. "If I stop you have to kiss me," I said to her. "Okay fine!" I stopped tickling her and kissed her lips more passionately than last night.

*~*END FLASHBACK*~*

I remember that morning. It was one of my favorite mornings.

*~*FLASHBACK*~*

Callie just got here. "Hey Babe, I am so sorry. That I didn't invite you to go home with me." I said to her as she walked in. "It's fine. I am sorry for being a bitch. I was being selfish and I was tired." She said. She's so cute. "Babe. You are not a bitch. I promise." I said grabbing her hand and taking her to the sofa with me. I sit down and she lays her head on my lap, laying on her back looking up at me. She looks so beautiful all the time. "Callie, you are so beautiful. Did you know that?" "Well, I've been told a few times by my amazing boyfriend." She said smiling at me before she sat up. "I thought you were tired?" She asked me. "Well, I am but I am leaving tomorrow so I just wanted to spend time with you." I said. "Oh well we can just like watch a movie and lay down and then if you fall asleep it's okay because I might fall asleep too." She said. I nodded and we went into my bedroom and I put in another film that she had left over at my house that first week she was here. One of her cheer movies. Bring It On: Fight To The Finish.

"Oh. Yay! I like this movie. The guy in it is......" She trailed off when she noticed that I was looking at her with a concerned face. "ugly." She corrected herself. I laughed. "Actually I am not going to lie... He's really hot." She said. I laughed more and got in my bed with her. We are cuddling now. I really think that I love her. She just makes me so happy and I just love her.

I am about to fall asleep and Callie is already asleep. The movie I think is almost over. Callie is so cute when she sleeps. I kiss her on the head and whisper, "I love you, babe."

*~*END FLASHBACK*~*

I remember that day too. When I wished she was awake so she could hear me tell her that I loved her. She doesn't remember that day. She hasn't been remembering anymore of her past. But we have been fine. Even with her not remembering.

---------------------------------------TEN MONTHS LATER---------------------------------------------------------------

CALLIES POV

I did it. I got married. Brittany was my maid of honor and Harry was the best man. I had the most amazing wedding. Taylor and Brittany had their kids last month and Maddie is pregnant with another kid. Another boy apparently. Quinn is four years old now and she is still so smart and beautiful.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59046907

Niall and I had the best honeymoon everrrrr!!!!!!!!! So much baby making it was crazy! Liam and Kenzie are having a baby now too. A boy. His name is going to be Brae Joseph Payne. Taylor and Louis' kids are twins, a boy and a girl. Layla Elizabeth and Colton Joshua Tomlinson. Brittany and Harry had a daughter named Darcy Michelle. Maddie and Zayn are naming their boy Kayden James Malik.

---------------------------------------------------------THREE MONTHS LATER-----------------------------------------

"Hey Niall....." I said nervously looking down at the test. "Yeah Baby." He said coming into the bathroom where I am standing. As soon as he saw what I am holding his jaw dropped. "I'm pregnant." I said smiling. He dropped his donut on the floor that he was eating picked me up and spun me around! "This is amazing. Or should I say AMAZAYN!" He screamed. "You sir. Are insane. But you are an incredibly phenominal baby maker." I said and he laughed. "You mean... PHENOMINIALL!!!!!!!!" He screamed and Quinn walked in. "Why are you so happy?" She asked. "Quinn..." Niall said. "You are gonna have a sibling." I blurted out and she smiled. "This is so fabulouis." She said. She is so much like her father......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovelies. This was the last chapter. I hope you liked it. there will be a triquel(or whatever the hell you call it) I will try to start it in the next week. Comment what you think the title should be. I am going to make it based off of when the kids are grown up. The story will mostly be about the kids but certain people will come back (aka MALLORY) There will be love triangles with the kids that will cause drama with the parents. COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!