Chapter 5

MADDIES POV

I am dress shopping again. I really hope I find the right dress today. The girls are getting their bridesmaids dresses today too. Well getting fitted for them at least. My wedding color is purple so the girls are wearing different dresses that are also different shades fo purple. We all are wearing the same shoes and jewelry, besides my ring of course.

I'm trying on dresses right now and I think I found the one. It's beautiful and poofy. I absolutely adore it. I just walked out of the dressing room and all of their jaws dropped. "WOW! That one looks amazing on you Maddie! You have to get this one." Brittany said. "No. You are getting it. I'm buying it for you." Callie said. "Woah. Does that mean you like it?" I asked. They all nodded. "Yes, Maddie I'm buying it for you." "No. You don't have to do that Callie. Really." "Nope. I'm buying it." She said and with that she bought everyone's dresses. I don't know why she did it. I guess she just thought it would be easier. Whatever. I am in love with my dress.

CALLIES POV

So we all got our bridesmaid dresses and Maddie got the prefect dress. I bought everyone's dresses and Maddie's dress is going to stay at my flat so Zayn won't have any chances of seeing it. It's a surprise to him. I just got home and fed Quinn. Now she is taking a nap. She is fairly easy to take care of. I love her so much. I just got a text from my.... boyfriend.. It's weird to say that again.

Niall the sexy Leprechaun: Hey babe ;) Are you home? I want to see you

Me: Yes I'm home. Come over :)

Niall the sexy Leprechaun: Okay. I will be over in a few minutes.

Me: See you soon :)

And now I wait. I am kinda excited to see him. Is it weird that I still feel the same feelings I felt before? I really do love him, I just don't necessarily trust him. He is so sweet and I know he cares about me, I just don't think he can control himself. I really hope things workout between Niall and I because I could see myself marrying him. Oh he's here.

We are just cuddling on my couch and I feel him staring at me. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing..." "Um... I can feel you staring at me and it's really creeping me out. What's up?" he rolled his eyes. "What am I not allowed to look at my beautiful girlfriend. Okay! Fine I won't look at you. I won't even touch you." He said getting defensive and letting go of me and sitting in the chair that I usually sit in. "Niall. That's not what I meant."  I said trying to get him to talk to me but not moving from my seat. He said nothing and didn't look over. Aww I didn't mean to make him upset. "Niall.." I whined. Still nothing. I get up and walk over to him and he looks away. "Nialler.... Baby, I'm sorry." he still said nothing. Okay. Do I pretend like I don't care and walk away? Or should I make it really interesting and sexual? He might get mad if I act like I don't care but if I try and get sexual then he might come around. "Fine I will be right back." I said before walking into my bedroom.

I put on some really sexy lingerie and a cute see through top on and walked back into the living room, right passed him, and sat back on the couch. I see his eyes looking at me again with that look in his eye. The one that's like I-wanna-fuck-you-right-now-cause-you're-so-sexy. Yeah that's the look he is giving me. He's getting up now. "Callie. I'm sorry. You know I was joking right. I wasn't really mad at you." HAHAHA What do I do now? Play dumb? Yeah. "What. I thought you were really mad at me? I didn't mean to make you upset." "Callie, you don't make me upset. You make me so happy, that's why I love you so much." "Aww. Babe. I-I Love y-you too." His eyes lit up. "Really?" "Yes, really. Now.. come here and kiss me. I didn't put this on for no reason." I said referring to my sexy outfit. I Know this is such a sexy surprise to him. He probably wasn't expecting this.