Chapter 8

CALLIES POV

"I know who stabbed me. It was Mallory." I said. "How do you know?" Brittany asked me. "Because she is the only one from school that I can remember hating me. She was always jealous of me." "Okay. Well I guess we will tell Niall and the boys." "Wait... Did I really love Niall? Does he really love me?" She nodded her head. "Yes. You two were so in love and everyone could see it." With that she went out of my hospital room and brought everyone back in. "Mommy..." The little girl who I think Brittany said her name is Quinn? Wow I really have a daughter. "Hey babygirl." I said as she tried to pull herself onto my bed. "I got it." Niall said picking her up and setting her on my lap. She is beautiful. She looks just as gorgeous as Niall.. My boyfriend.. The Irish boy who said he loves me. "You feel better Mommy?" I nodded my head. "A little. But I am just happy to be awake." And I just wish I could remember. She kissed my cheek and got down from my bed. AWWWWW. "Brittany..." She came closer to me. "Was, Niall my first kiss?" I whispered so only she could hear. She whispered back a 'yes' and I smiled at her.

Everyone left about two hours ago so that I could sleep but Niall just came back. "Hey... Callie. I can tell something is up so... what's wrong, babe?" He said. He called me babe. Is that a usual thing? Do I call him babe? "I'm just so upset. I don't know how to tell you this without hurting you." I said, tears pouring out of my eyes. "Shhh. everything is going to be okay. You can tell me anything." He said taking me into my arms but being careful of my stomach. "I'm sorry... I don't remember.." He let go of me and looked me in the eyes. "What don't you remember babe?" I looked at him apologetic. "I don't remember you, Harry being my brother, liking One Direction, knowing who One Direction is, being pregnant." He started to catch on. He looked a little hurt but he looked me in the eyes and said. "Don't worry. I will help you remember." "But what if I can't?" "Then I will make you fall in love with me again." He said.

----------------------------------------------------THREE DAYS LATER---------------------------------------------------

I get to leave the hospital today. I'm in Florida, which is good because I know where I am. I feel comfortable here. Niall said he is going to take me to some places and tell me some stuff. "Are you ready to go? I talked to the doctors and they said you could leave now." Niall said walking into the room. "Yeah." I said getting up. I'm wearing a pair of Niall's sweatpants that he let me borrow and Harry's sweatshirt. We are at my house now so that I can shower and change clothes. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore but I still have a scar from where the knife cut me.

I walked out of my bedroom dressed in a really cute outfit that I don't remember buying. But whatever. "You look gorgeous. Let's go." Niall said getting off of my sofa. "Where are we going?" I asked. "The beach." Um.... Okay. We are at the beach now and I have no clue why we are here. "So why are we here." He laughed. "The weekend after you found out that Harry is your brother you took Harry to the beach and he surprised you with inviting me and the boys. This is where I met you. This is where I met the love of my life." I smiled. "Okay. I'm going to take you out to eat and then we are going to get a smoothie." Um okay. "Okay that's really random." He laughed. "No. There is a reason."

We got to my favorite place to eat.... ZAXBYS!!! We ordered our food and sat down. "The night that you met Harry you came here to eat. You sat at this very table. You shared secrets and became best friends." He told me. We spent the rest of our lunch talking about how I became best friends with the boys and Harry and how I moved to the UK and how Niall's and my relationship started. It seems perfect. He told me everything about how Kenzie, Taylor, Maddie, and Brittany moved to the UK and how They started dating the other boys and how Harry cheated on Brittany and then they got back together. He told me about how I became famous and that when we get home he is going to play me some of my songs. We went to get a smoothie and then went to my house. My parents currently aren't home because they went on vacation so all of the boys are here and the girls and my daughter, Quinn.

"I know this might be a lot to ask but will you boys please sing for me?" I asked them. "That's not a lot babe. We would love too." Niall said before kissing my cheek. I felt fireworks go through my body. Woah... That was wierd. They got up and sang a song that Brittany told me is called 'What Makes You Beautiful'. They really are amazing. When they finished I excused myself to put Quinn to bed in the nursery that I found in the room next to mine. "Goodnight Quinn." I said kissing her forehead. "Goodnight Momma." She said and I walked out of her room to find Harry standing there watching me. "Woah, you scared me." I said. "I'm sorry. Why didn't you tell me.." He said. "Tell you what?" "Tell me that you forgot everything. I wouldn't have been mad." "Oh... Sorry, Harry. I was confused. I still am. But I know everything now. I know it but I don't remember. I don't think I ever will." I said. "Well, we will all help you remember. Just know that I love you. You are the best little sister ever. Goodnight CallieBoo." CallieBoo? "Is that your nickname for me?" I asked. "Yeah... Umm. Your nickname for me is HarryBear." He said. "Oh. Well good night Harrybear."

Everyone is asleep so I decided to look around my old room. I found a CD that says 'Up All Night' on the front. Oh this is One Direction's CD. I downloaded it onto my ipod and fell asleep listening to their songs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in a while and sorry this is a short chapter. I started school and I have homework almost every single night. I haven't really had time but I am going to try and make a schedule for when I will update. I hope you like my story! LOVE YOU MY LOVELIES!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3