Chapter 15

NIALLS POV

I just got home from Lexi's, or should I say Callie's. chelsea is on the sofa with Gwendalyn in her hands. "Babe. Your home?" She said. "Yeah.. I am. Hand me Gwendalyn." She did as I said. I held my sweet baby in my hands. I bet Callie misses her. She just given birth to her and had her life stolen. I heard a scream and a gunshot. What the hell just happened. I walked into the living room to see Mallory with a gun in her hand. "Don't call the police." She said. "I won't." I said and then she left. Well I guess chelsea is gone.

I dyed her hair back to the way it was before and took out her colored contacts. Now she looks like chelsea again. I called the police saying that Mallory killed chelsea thinking it was Callie. She got put in jail again.

Now Callie just has to dye her hair back. "No. I can't see it's too dangerous. Mallory has people who can still come and find me to kill me. It's too dangerous for me. I have to stay as Lexi. I'm sorry Ni." She said. "But baby, I want you back." "Don't go quoting Cher Lloyd now."

Later this night I invited Callie(Lexi) over. She's going to sleep over. I can't wait. I guess you could say this is like when we first met. That first night she slept over.

~FLASHBACK~

CALLIE'S POV

"Callie. Do you want to stay over?" normally I wouldn't stay over with a boy on the first date but since my mom wasn't supervising me and Harry said it was alright. Why not? "Sure. That would be fun." I said. "Great. I'm going to change, do you want to wear some of my clothes to sleep in?" "Yeah, thanks." He went into his room and got a pair of sweat pants and his purple Jack Wills t-shirt.

I went into the bathroom and changed. his clothes smelled so good. Just like him. I put my hair in a ponytail and came out of the bathroom to find Niall wearing no shirt and sweat pants. He's sooooo sexy! "Niall, you're so fit!" he blushed and went to put a shirt on. "You don't have to put on a shirt, I am being serious. You're hot." Did I just say that he's hot straight to his face? "You look cute in my clothes. Come to bed. I am tired. Let's watch a film." I blushed. A lot. "Okay," I said as he picked me up bride style and carried me into his room. "Put me down!" I screamed. He put me on his bed and turned on the TV.

"Oohhhh Friends is on. Can we watch that instead of a film?" he asked me. "Sure I really don't care. Now come here and lay down with me, I'm cold!" He walked to the bed, where I was laying, and layed down next to me. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. "Callie." "Yes, Niall?" I said looking up to him. He lifted up my chin and the next thing I knew his lips were pressed to mine. I of course kissed him back. When the kiss ended I couldn't even speak. "You okay?" Niall asked me. I just nodded and layed my head back down on his chest. We fell asleep there. Everything about this night was perfect.

~END FLASHBACK BACK TO NIALLS POV~

God that was a great night.

Maybe tonight will be similar. But we have kids now so it's not as cute. Damn, having kids makes me feel so old and boring. I'm not that badass, carefree mofo I was before.

"Nialler!! I'm here!" She said walking in. "Hi babe. You want some dinner?" She nodded and I pulled out a bag of Nandos from the kitchen, she smiled and laughed at me.

We ate the food and then she went to go see our children. "Mumma. Is dat you?" Quinn said. "Yes baby, i missed you so much Quinny." She giggled and hugged her mum.

It was adorable seeing them together.

Then she held Gwendalyn. I saw the way Gwen's eyes lit up. Even she knew this was her mum.

Soon after we decided to go in our bedroom to watch a film. "Which one should we watch?" I asked. "I don't care. I just want to cuddle."

I put in Definately, Maybe. She laughed remembering that night too. But this night was different. I wanted it to be like another night we had together.