Chapter 21

CALLIE'S POV

I woke up the next morning and saw Niall next to me. What happened? Then I remembered. Was it all a dream? "What's wrong babe?" He asked me. "Nothing I just had the strangest dream. It was so weird and I am just happy that its over." He nodded. "What was it about?"

I told him what my 'dream' was about and he told me that it was just a dream and not to worry. We went to the park as a family and then to dinner with all of our friends. Maddie, Taylor, Kenzie, Brittany, Dani, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and my brother Harry.

All of our kids had so much fun playing together and my life was happy. Everything is just how I want it to be. No Kyle. No Mallory. No chelsea. Just me, my friends, my kids, and my Baby Daddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|AUTHORS NOTE|

This is the last chapter of Baby Daddy. I hope you liked it. I will now be trying to finish The Girl With the Tattoos. Please tell your friends to read and vote.

I will be starting a new story soon and it will be based off of the tv show The Bachelor. Niall will be the bachelor and I need a lot of girls so if you want to be in it vote for every chapter and leave your description as a comment!!!

I am so excited for the next story because I have the best ideas for it. I am planning on it being very long. Also if you haven't read The Girl With the Tattoos you should Definately do so. It is one of my favorites and other people say it's really good. I am not finished with it but hopefully will be soon.

Thank you to everyone who has read this story and my others. I enjoyed writing it and I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Love you guys!!!!!!