Chapter 3

CALLIES POV

I woke up to hear Quinn crying. Niall and I fell asleep watching movies. I go into Quinn's room and pick her up. I have to change her diaper and feed her. I'm dressing Quinn, I already fed her. Niall walks in. "Hey, Babe." he said as he put his arms around me. "Niall stop." I said as he started kissing my neck. "Niall. Please stop. I said we were just going to be friends." finally he stopped. "sorry." he said and I nodded. He took Quinn from my arms and she immediately smiled. "Hi. Quinn!!" He said. She giggled. "Aww Quinn do you love your daddy? She likes you, Niall." he laughed. "She's like her mommy. Really Callie she looks just like you." "You are an idiot, you know." "No I'm not. I just know that you two are both beautiful." I rolled my eyes. "I have to go to the studio today. What are your plans for today?" I asked him. "Nothing. do you want me to stay here with Quinn?" "Ummmm... That would be nice. Can you?" he nodded. "Of course." "Okay, Thanks Niall. I will have Liam come over here. He knows what Quinn eats and how to prepare it." he nodded. "Okay I'm going to go now. Are you sure you are okay with this?" he nodded. "Bye. Quinn say bye to mommy." He kissed me on the cheek and I walked out.

LIAMS POV

Callie finally told Niall and today is Niall's first time taking care of Quinn and of course I have to go help him. It's nearly lunch time so I have to prepare Quinns bottle. "So what is this stuff anyways?" he asked me. "It's milk. from. Callie's.... you know." he looked at me really weird. "Its from inside of her?" I nodded.

We fed Quinn and Kenzie and I are supposed to have a date but Niall doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. "Niall do you think you can handle her for the rest of the day until momma gets back?" "momma? and yeah I think so." "Yeah I call her momma now since she is a momma." he laughed. "I'm leaving. Bye Quinny" I walked out the door.

HARRYS POV

So I'm hanging out with Brittany when Demi calls me. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Harry who is the father of Callie's baby?" she asked. Why the fuck does she want to know. "Umm why?" "Because Niall broke up with me and now whenever I call he won't answer and he's not at his flat. Is he with her? Is he the father?" "Demi. It's not my place to tell you. Obviously if Niall isn't andwering your calls then its because he doesn't want to talk to you! Stop trying to ruin Callie's life. Thanks" and I hung up!

MADDIES POV

So It's been a year and a couple months since Zayn and I started dating. I haven't got much hate yet. I really do love him. He said that we are going on a fancy date tonight. Well not really tonight kinda like in an hour. I'm dressed all nice and fancy. I'm wearing a black dress with Silver heels.

We got the the restaurant. The food smells good. We just got our food. We ate. "Maddie let's go on a walk now." I nodded. We are walking and we get to a really pretty fountain. "Maddie stop here." "Okay. This is beautiful." I said. "Not as beautiful as you." And the blushing starts now. "Maddie. We have been dating for more than a year and I am more than a hundred percent positive that I love you and I want to be with you forever. Maddie, will you do me the pleasure of stealing my last name? Will you marry me?" Oh.My.God. "Yes!!!" "I love you Maddie!" "I love you too, Zayn!" now we go home to 'celebrate'.