Chapter 6

------------------------------------------------A YEAR LATER---------------------------------------------------------------------

CALLIES POV

It's Taylor's wedding day. She looks so pretty in her dress. Brittany is her maid of honor. I'm more than positive that it's because Louis wanted Harry to be the best man. LARRY STYLINSON!!!!!!! AWWWWWW...

The wedding was beautiful. The reception is going great and there hasn't been any announcements of people getting married. THANK GOD!!!!!! We all danced together and Brittany and Harry said their speeches to congratulate them.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56471451

It's night time now and I put Quin to bed. She can walk now. She talks a little bit, words like Mummy, Daddy, Uncle Haz... Yeah she says mummy. She definately has a little british accent. I wish it was Irish though. I get a phone call. From Simon Cowell.

(C=Callie S=Simon)

"Hello" C

"Hello, Callie, I have a question for you" S

"Okay, what is it?" C

"Well, Quinn is one year old now and I was wondering if you would like to tour now?" S

"I would love to actually!" C

"Okay, have you thought about who you want to open for you?" S

"Oh, I get to pick?" C

"Yes, call me back tomorrow and let me know if you have thought of anyone. You are going to be touring America again." S

"Okay, thanks for calling Simon." C

"Bye, Callie." S

"Bye!" C

Wow. I get to pick who is going to open for me? I don't really want it to be a girl.... Hmm. Who is someone that I know and is talented? JESS!!!!!! Oh Yeah I should definately call him. Jess can rap. That would be cool. I should text him.

Hey Jess, It's Callie! I need to ask you something?

Hey Callie. What is it?

So I am about to go on tour and I was wondering if you would like to open for me?

Really!?! That would be so awesome! I love you Callie! And we can catch up and all that shit

Yeah! Alright someone will call you tomorrow to talk to you about it

Thanks Callie!

Your welcome Jess

Well, looks like my tour is going to be amazing. Quinn will probably find it exciting to go on tour with me too. Too bad Niall can't go with me. I wish he was with me right now. I should tell him to come over.

Hey Nialler!!!!! COMEOVERR!!!! :)

I'm sleeping!

Babe. I have good news. Please comeover!!

Fine, but only because I love you ;)

Niall just got here and I told him about the call I got and he is excited for me too. We are going to bed now. I lay my head on his chest and he plays with my hair while being half asleep. "Callie..." "Mmhmm..." I said. "I love you." "I love you too, Niall." Then we fell asleep.