Chapter 19

CALLIE'S POV

~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn and I are at a random restaurant, one that I haven't been to. I will admit he is very hot, but he's nothing compared to Niall. "So....." I said. "Look, Callie, I know you are in love with Niall... I remember the past.. Before your wish. I decided to pretend to like you to help you." I say there dumbfounded. "How?" "I don't know how I remember but I do. So we are going to fake date and hopefully make Niall jealous." This is so strange. Should I do it? "Okay. But what about when you guys tour?" "You will come with us, we will say that we 'can't stand to be apart' and when Niall realizes he loves you then you two will get together." He said. "Are you sure?" He nodded.

Okay. I'm 'dating' Zayn. It's strange and weird. But he is very hot.

We are at Harry's hotel room and they just told me that they are going on tour in two days. This should be fun. Right?

~~~~~~ TWO DAYS LATER~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zayn stop!" I said. He's tickling me while we are on the plane. Niall is sitting behind us and we are doing everything possible to make him jealous. Zayn stopped tickling me and leaned in to kiss me.

His lips touched mine and I felt something. His soft lips molded to mine gently and I liked it. I liked it?! I'm not supposed I like it! I put my hands in his hair and soon felt his tongue run across my bottom lip. I let him in and our tongues moved in sync. When we pulled apart he rested his forehead against mine and looked at Niall from the corner of his eye.

"I think it's working." He whispered.

But the question is, do I want it to work??

The plane soon landed and we got our luggage and went to the hotel. "So these are the room arrangements. Niall and Liam. Louis and Zayn. Harry and Callie. If you have a problem then you can trade if agreed." Paul said. "Harry can we trade? I want to be with Callie." Zayn said. "Sure" Harry replied.

We got into our hotel room and unpacked. "Callie. Are you coming to the club with us tonight?" "Ummmm... Sure. What should I wear?" "I will pick something out." Zayn said. He picked out a cute outfit for me, but when I put it on I realized how slutty it was.

"Wow Callie you look sexy." He said. "We'll thanks but save that for when Niall is around." I felt uncomfortable. Especially because I think I might like him.

We got to the club and Zayn got a beer and came to the dance floor pulling me behind him. "Dance with me." He said. I put my back to him and started to sway my hips against his.

Down on me started to play.

She want it I can tell she want it

want me to push up on it

for she know when I'm all on it

we get the party going liquor flowing this is fire

50 and jeremih number 1 there's nothing higher

(won't you go and)

get it get it (I see you baby)

work it work it

(won't you, just put it down)

get it get it

work it work it

break it break it down...

~~~~

I started to get into the song and started grinding on Zayn.