Chapter 13

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!

Hey lovelies. I am no longer making a sequel to this story... SO I decided to extend it instead. IF I have time after I finish this one.. I will make a sequel. But with school and my other story The Girl With The Tattoos, I don't have much time! But Here is a short chapter for you!

~NINE MONTHS LATER~

CALLIES POV

Niall and I are at the hospital now. My water broke over an hour ago and I went into labor but I still haven't had the baby yet. I can't wait for my baby girl to be here. Quinn is waiting outside with Harry and Brittany. The others haven't arrived yet. Quinn is five now. Wow she has grown so much. But for the most part, everything has gone great. I just feel bad for Quinn being the oldest. "Babe. Are you ready to have to baby now?" Niall's question snapped me out of ym thoughts. "Oh... Is it time?" He nodded.

Soon our baby girl was out. "So what do we name her?" He asked. "Gwendalyn..." I started. "Brook. without an 'e' at the end." I laughed as he kissed my lips. Quinn came in with Harry and Brittany. "I mummy. can I see my baby sister?" She asked. I nodded. "Hi baby." she said before touching Gwendalyn's hand. "What's her name mummy?" "Gwendalyn. But you can call her Gwen for short." She nodded and started mumbling things to her new baby sister. "Brittany. Where is Darcy?" I asked her. "Oh she is outside with Taylor."

Soon I was allowed to go home so Niall and I went to our house that we bought four months ago. We already have Gwendalyn's room set up and since she is fast asleep I will just put her to bed in her crib. Everyone is over at our house. Liam, Kenzie, Taylor, Louis, Harry, Brittany, Maddie, Zayn, Brae, Cody, Colton, Layla, Darcy, Kayden, and of course Niall and Quinn. After I put Gwendalyn to bed I let the kids in the playroom and went to sit with Niall and the others in the TV room. "Is Gwen asleep?" Niall asked and I nodded. we sat there talking about how we don't knw what we are going to do when the kids grow up. "They are growing up so fast." Maddie said. "Soon Cody will have a girlfriend and then he will get married and he won't be my little boy anymore." "Maddie.. Thats a long way away." Zayn said trying to calm her down. "But really. Quinn is five. I remember when she could barely talk. When I had to do everything for her. She is already so smart and I feel like I don't have to help her a lot now. But I have Gwendalyn to take care of now."

"Mumma. Quinn kissed my cheek." Cody said coming into the room complaining. "Quinn you are not supposed to do things like that. You are too young." I told her. "But mummy, Cody said he was the Prince and I am the Princess. You are daddy's princess and you do it." "Yes but Quinn. Daddy and I are married and old." she giggled when I said that. "Hey! I am not old!" Niall yelled from the kitchen.

LATER THAT NIGHT

NIALLS POV

Soon everyone went home and Callie and I are in bed. No not doing anything. She is asleep. I am about to fall asleep. "WAAAAHHHH!" I am away now. "mmmmm." Callie groaned. "Go back to sleep babe. I will get her." I got up and held my sweet little girl in my hands. "I love you so much Gwendalyn Brook Horan. I am so happy to be here with you right now." I whispered to her. She stopped crying but wouldn't fall asleep so I am going to sing to her.

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

[

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

[

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things

She soon fell asleep and I put her back in her crib and went back to mine and Callie's bedroom. She is laying there so beautifully... But I know she is awake. I can tell. So lean down and kiss her lips gently. She kissed back. I layed on top of her being careful not to put all my weight on her and our kiss turned into a full on snog. She turned us over so she was on top and stradled me. When we finally stopped, she layed her head on my chest. "I love you Nialler." "I love you too Callie."

THE NEXT DAY

CALLIES POV

Everything in my life is perfect right now. And that's

why I think something bad is going to happen. I don't know what is going to happen, I just know that whenever things are perfect, something bad happens. Like when Mallory tried to kill me two years ago. I wonder where she is? I wonder if she got out of Jail?