Chapter 7

--------------A WEEK LATER---------------- 

CALLIES POV

We are in Texas now. The concerts have been great. We have a signing to go to now. Jess has become quite famous. He is still flirting with me.

We went to the signing and I saw a lot of people who told me that they love my songs and they all asked if they were about Niall. They also kept on asking me if Niall is Quinn's daughter. I honestly didn't know what to say.

"Callie, that was sick. I am loving this. I just can't wait until we get to Florida. There are going to be so many people that we went to school with." Jess said to me when we got in the car. "Yeah I can't wait to get to Florida. Only a week longer. I am having dinner with practically my whole family and my boyfriend." I said and his smile faded. "You have a boyfriend?" "Yes, Jess, I do. His name is Niall and he is in One Direction with my brother Harry and Niall is Quinn's dad." He looked shocked and angry. He didn't speak the rest of the way to the hotel.

When we got there I checked twitter and saw some tweets that made me smile.

@NiallOfficial: I'm missing my girl. Can't wait to see her next week.

I decided to reply.

@Callie_Princess: @NiallOfficial I miss you too. We can't wait to see you.

@NiallOfficial: @Callie_Princess how do you know I was talking about you?? just kidding you know I love you x

@Callie_Princess: @NiallOfficial Love You too

I hope Jess isn't mad at me. Oh speaking of Jess, he just knocked on my door. "Hi." I said opening the door. "Can we talk?" he asked and I nodded letting him in. "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't know you have boyfriend. I thought that maybe we would still have the connection we had back when we were in school. I'm sorry. I just can't help my feelings Callie. I love you." WHAT!? No this cannot happen. He's leaning in. Why is he leaning in? He's kissing me. Why am I not pushing him away?

Jess left. I feel so guilty and Quinn saw me and Jess kiss. "Mummy. You cheat." I saw a year roll down her face. "Quinny. I didn't mean to. I love your daddy, you know that." "You dont love daddy. You kiss Jess.." She is crying now. "Quinny. I love your dad with all my heart. I don't love Jess. He kissed me." She stopped crying but won't speak to me now. Thanks Jess.

Its the next day and we found out that done tour dates got cancelled so we have the rest of the week off. I want to go to Florida and see my parents before Niall comes. I want to go to one of my old high schools football games(American Football). Quinn is still mad at me. Time to tweet.

@Callie_Princess: That sad moment when your daughter is only one year old and she won't speak to you. #Awkward

Niall of course replied.

@NiallOfficial: @Callie_Princess what happened?

@Callie_Princess: @NiallOfficial I will tell you when you get to Florida. The rest of the week got cancelled so if you want you can come sooner.  

@NiallOfficial: @Callie_Princess I will see you in a couple days then. I love you xx

I have to tell him the truth and I have to tell Jess that it was a mistake. I should text him and tell him.

Me: Hey Jess. That was a mistake. I think that it shouldn't happen again. I love my boyfriend and I don't want to ruin things with him again.