Chapter 14

MALLORY'S POV

"Alright, Mallory. You are free to go." The police man said. "But how?" "Your little boyfriend here paid your bail." He said referring to Kyle. "Oh thanks." "Hey Mallory. Lets get you home." My 'boyfriend' said. I got into the passenger seat of his Car and he started to drive. When we got to his house he let me take a shower and got me some sweat pants and a t-shirt to wear. "Thanks Kyle..." He just rolled his eyes. "What is your problem?" "My problem is you tried to kill Callie.. I asked you to break up Niall and Callie not kill her!!" No one gets away with being this rude to me. "We'll it doesn't matter now. I killed her.. She's dead." His eyes went from angry to sad in a matter of seconds. He soon began sobbing and he did something I never thought he would do... He slapped me. Hard. "That's what you deserve bitch. You killed the love of my life! You are insane!!!" He just kept hitting me, and punching me, and kicking me, and everything went black.

CALLIE'S POV 

I woke up in the arms of my sexy husband, but things didn't feel right. Something felt like it was missing. I walked into my daughters' bedroom and only saw one kid? Oh my god where's Gwendalyn!! Oh my god oh my god!! I walked into my bedroom to wake up Niall. "Baby, Gwendalyn is missing!!!" He woke up. "What do you mean she's missing?" He mumbled. "Damn it Niall, wake up our baby is missing." I walked out of our room to the living room to see Chelsea there holding my sweet baby. "Chelsea?" "Hi Callie, I bet you are wondering how I got in here and why I am holding your baby." I looked at her and she looked strangely different, kinda like me. It was like looking in the mirror. "Chelsea why do you look like me?" She smirked. "You mean why do you look like me." I could feel my facial expression go from worried to confused. What is she trying to do? "I'm going to tell you this once, and only once. Get out! Leave. Don't come back. I'm not going to kill your children, I'm only going to love them. And Niall too. I love him. And I want him to be mine." She said to me. "Chelsea you can't just steal my life." She laughed. "Oh but I can." Even her voice sounded like mine. Oh my god. "So what do I have to do?" I asked. "You just leave. I don't care where you go, just leave and don't come back."

I grabbed my credit card gave my sleeping husband one last kiss and same with my children and left. I went to the only person I thought of to go to... Demi.

I knocked on her door. "Callie? What are you doing here?" "I need your help." I said. She invited me and I told her the whole story. "Oh Callie, I'm so sorry. I know exactly what we have to do first. Dye your hair." I went from a strawberry blonde brunette to a bleach blonde. It suits me. But I know Niall wouldn't like it. He wouldn't have wanted me to change my hair color but I gotta do what I gotta do. "Okay and I just ordered you some color contacts. Their blue. I know you have always wanted blue eyes." She said. "Thanks Demi. I have to change my name too." "Oh I have been thinking of that too. How about Lexi?" I thought about it for a while. "I like it." "Okay well for now on, your name is Lexi. I have to go back to America. Do you want to go with me?" She asked. I shook my head no. "I can't. Even though I can't be with my family, I still want to be able to see them. I want to watch my kids grow and see Niall take care of them. I guess I should get a job." "Okay Callie, well I will see you in a few months, you are free to stay here."

She soon walked out the door, I thanked her and then I drove to Nandos. "Hi how can I help you?" The girl at the counter said. "Hi, I was wondering if you were hiring? I am really looking for a job." I said. "Okay, I am Amber, the manager. You're lucky. We are desparate so I am not even going to interview you. You're hired. Heres a uniform and get to work!" She said "Whats your name?" "Ca-Lexi." oops.

I put the uniform on and stood at the counter. A customer walks in with sunglasses on, blode/brown hair, and a RAMONES shirt on. "Hi how can I help you?" I said cheerily. "Um. Hello, can I get an order of Peri Peri chicken for takeout please?" he said. Irish accent. "Sure. Is that all?" He nodded and handed me his black card. It read 'Niall Horan'. Oh my god. this is Niall. I froze. "Um... Are you going to swipe the card? I have kids and a wife I have to get back to, you know?" he said. "Right. Sorry." I swiped the card and handed him his reciept as a tear went down my face. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." He said taking his glasses off and reaching to wipe away my tear. I flinched. "Sorry." he said. I turned around wiped away my tears and grabbed his bag of food. "Have a great day." I said before smiling. "Thanks you too. I really am sorry." He said. I shrugged and he walked out.

A MONTH LATER

It's been a month since I got my job at Nandos. Niall has come in a lot. He brought Gwendalyn with him one time and Quinn with him another. They are so beautiful. Harry came in with the rest of the lads. It's so hard seeing them and pretending to be someone else. I can't stand this. I am at work now and Niall just walked in. "Hi Lexi." He said. "Hi, Niall. what can I get you?" he thought for a minute before choosing his usual. "Takeout or here?" I asked. "Here. I'm having a rough day. Don't feel like going home." "What happened? Do you want to talk about it?" He shrugged. "I got in a fight with my wife. She has been acting strange lately. Not as cheeky as she was before. Doesn't call the kids by their nicknames anymore. And she never leaves. Also she never sings anymore. She never touches her guitar. It's just weird." Wow. Chelsea is bad at being me. "Well, my shift ends in an hour, do you want to spend the night with me?" he nodded.

Niall and I are now at Demi's flat. Sitting on her sofa and watching a movie. "This film is funny." Niall said, talking about the bring it on movie I put on. "I used to watch this film with Callie." He said my name.... A tear went down my face. "What's wrong?" "Oh. I used to have this really great boyfriend. He was so sweet and kind and I loved him a lot. He um. we aren't together anymore. And Um. You just remind me of him... A lot." You are him! "Oh I am so sorry Lex. Do you want  me to go?" I shook my head no. "No. Look Niall. I know you are married, but can I try something?" I asked. He nodded. I kissed him. His lips were so soft, just like I remembered. He pulled away. "Lex..." I cut him off putting my lips back onto his. He pulled away again and pushed me off of him, causing me to fall on the floor. "Lexi. I can't do this. I can't cheat on my wife. Even though she changed, I can't do that to her." He said. "I think you should leave, Niall." "Lexi, I can't go back-" "Niall! Get Out!" I screamed at him. He left.

I'm crying. I'm hurt. I want my life back.

NIALLS POV

It was weird. It was like I had already kissed her before. Her lips felt so familiar, so soft and lumptuous. Callie's been weird lately. I don't love her like I used to. I think I am falling in love with Lexi.

TWO DAYS LATER

"Chels. This isn't right you can't keep living her life." I heard a boy say. "But I love Niall. I want him. I want Callie's life. I told her to get away but she just died her hair and got a job at Nandos." "Chels, don't you think he's figured it out yet. You don't act anything like Callie did. I know cause I was best friends with her." Oh my god. Chelsea stole Callie's identity. and that means. Lexi. Lexi is Callie.

"Callie!!! I'm going to get some food. I will be back in a couple hours." "Okay!" She yelled back to me. I am at Nandos and I see Lexi. I take a deep breath, run my fingers through my hair and look into the beautiful girls eyes. "Niall." She said, "Look, I am glad your here. I wanted to  apologize. That was inpropriate and I shouldn't have done it." She said. "Lexi. It's okay. I know. I know everything. I'm so happy to see you again babe." I said whispering the last part. "Niall?" she whispered. "Yes, babe. I know you are my princess. By the way.. did you really have to bleach your hair?" She laughed. "Demi, did it." she said. "When do you get off of work?" "I can leave now. Amber won't mind." She said before taking off her apron.

We are at her flat now, or should I say, Demi's flat. "Princess, I missed you so much. Why did you leave?" She told me the whole story. Wow. Chelsea is a bitch. We spent the whole night cuddling and kissing. It feels so good to have my love back. But I have to keep this a secret because Chelsea doesn't know that I know yet.

AUTHORS NOTE!~

sorry its been a while since I updated last but I hope you like the chapter!

Baby Daddy (sequel to My Brother, Harry Styles)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें