Chapter 20

CALLIE'S POV

I woke up and felt someone's body pressed against mine. I opened my eyes to see Niall sleeping next to me. Aww he's adorable. He was so sweet taking care of me last night when Zayn 'cheated' on me. Even though us dating was fake it still hurt when he 'cheated' on me. It brought back memories of when Niall cheated on me.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" Niall asked. "I feel a little better, my head hurts and I am still upset but it's fine because I won't be dating him anymore." "What do you mean?" He asked. "Well, I'm not dating someone who cheats. I will only get hurt even more." He nodded and agreed with me.

Later It was time for their concert so I got dressed up and went into the crowd. Zayn looked fine. He looked perfectly fine. He probably doesn't even care tif I saw him cheat or not. Why would he? We were just fake dating.

When the concert was over I went back stage and Zayn came up to me and hugged me. "Hi beautiful." He said. "Zayn we need to talk." I pulled him away from the rest of the boys. "We need to 'break up'." "Why?" He asked. "Because you cheated on me and it hurt a little. It brought back memories of when Niall cheated on me. I think I want to try and get to him by myself. I don't need your help." He nodded and we walked back over to the boys.

Niall looked at me and smiled so I walked up to him. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head in a friendly way. We left and went back to the hotel.

I walked into mine and Zayn's shared hotel room and layed on the bed. He walks and lays next to me. I can feel him staring at me. "Zayn please stop staring at me." He frowned and turned around. "Callie can we please talk?" He said sitting up. "Why?" "Because you need to know something." "No I mean why did you cheat?" "Oh. I don't know. I was drunk and she looked like you and I don't have a good excuse." I sat up and put my head in my hands. "Callie please. I think I love you." "Zayn you don't love me. If you did you wouldn't have volunteered to help me get Niall back." "Callie, I do love you. I love you. I love you. I love YOU." We'll I don't love you Zayn I love Niall!"

"You love me?" A voice said after the door of our hotel room opened.

"Niall. Go away. I don't need you ruining this for me." Zayn said. "Yes Niall I love you. I always have and Zayn goodbye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the next night ~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting on the roof of the hotel with Niall. I look up at him and he leans down and kisses my lips so gently. The lips I have missed so much. I kiss back and pull away smiling.

"Look a shooting star. Make a wish princess!" Niall said.

"I wish to have my life back to the way it was before my last wish."