Chapter 16

LEXI'S POV(Callie)

I woke up the next morning laying in bed alone. Niall's not in here? But then I could smell the bacon and eggs and hash being cooked.

I put on Niall's shirt and then walked into the kitchen to see Gwendalyn in a high chair, Quinn standing on a stool helping her daddy cook, and Niall smiling at me. "Good morning babe."

"Good morning Niall." I said. Quinn looked at me and said, "morning mumma!" I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head. "I'm taking you to dinner tonight." Niall said before kissing my lips. "Okay where are we going?" "I'm not telling you."

~LATER THAT NIGHT~

"Come on babe the kids will be fine with the babysitter!" Niall yelled from the door. I quickly went down stairs and got in the car.

We drove for half an hour until we got to the beach. "It like when we first met." I said and he smiled.

FLASHBACK

The rest of the week went by fast and now its saturday I had my stuff packed for the beach. Harry and I went to pick up Maddie and the rest of my friends, Brittany and Taylor. We drove to the beach and Harry said, "Callie don't get out of the car yet. I will tell you when." I was very confused my friends stayed in the car with me. "Callie!!!!!! Come out of the car now," Harry said. In a way I was scared to get out of the car. Why did he want me to wait? I stepped out and there was Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Danielle(Liam's girlfriend). "Hellooo!" Louis screamed! I knew that we were going to be fast friends. "Hi!" I said. "So this is the American sister of Harry's." Zayn said as he hugged me. "She's not only American! She a little Irish too," Harry said winking at me. "Oh. Well then we already have something in common," Niall said blushing. I could feel myself blushing a little bit too.

We went onto the beach and I could tell Maddie and Zayn were connecting. As well as Taylor and Louis and Brittany and Harry. I didn't know what to think about Harry dating one of my best friends but I figured it would be okay since I would maybe be doing the same thing.

"So, Callie. how do you like being Harry's sister?" Niall asked me. "Um. So far its alright. Only one problem. He's kinda protective." I said trying to get Niall to feel comfortable around me. He seemed really nervous. "Oh, Yeah he protects us too much too," He said. he smiled and grabbed my hand running into the water. "Niall!" I screamed. "Come on Callie!!!!" He screamed back! we were all the way in the water now. "Niall it's freezing," I said shivering. "Well then come here!" Niall said. Pulling me close to him.

In his arms I did feel warmer but in a way I felt chills. He gives me butterflies in my stomach and i couldn't help but smile. "Are you okay?" Niall asked me. "Yeah, Let's go back to shore. Harry's giving us some weird looks," I said to him getting out of his arms. We went back to shore. and Harry handed me a towel and whispered in my ear, "As much as I love Niall. I don't know how I feel about you and him." I hit his stomach and said, "It doesn't matter what you think."

END FLASHBACK!!!!

We were eating dinner when all of a sudden a shooting star went by.

"Make a wish princess." Niall said. "I wish that I could start over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up this morning, turned on the TV, and grabbed the morning paper. The Headline on the front page said 'Harry Styles is adopted!' I didn't really care or understand why it was such a big deal. That stuff is personal and didn't need to be put out everywhere. I went to school and everyone was talking about it even my friends at cheer. My friends Brittany, Taylor, Maddie, and I are huge directioners but they freaked out more than me.

This all seems familiar. WHAT DID I DO?!?!?