Chapter 2

I woke up the next day and Liam and Quinn aren't next to me. I smell something though. I walk into the kitchen and see Liam feeding Quinn her bottle and a huge breakfast cooked. "Aww LiLi! You made breakfast!" "Yeah I did. Did you sleep well?" I nodded and grabbed my food. "yes I did. Thank you so much Liam! I owe you Big time." he shook his head. "No you don't."

I am at the studio writing more songs, when someone just walked in. Its Niall. I stop what I'm doing and he comes over and sits next to me looking at Quinn. "She looks just like you, Callie." "Is that supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing?" "Good. She's beautiful, just like you." I pick up my daughter and kiss her cheek. "Niall. Really? I just got back and you are already flirting with me?" he blushed. I didn't know I could still make him blush. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." I shrugged. "you know, Callie. I really am sorry about cheating on you with Demi. It was wrong and I regret everyone single second of it. I made a huge mistake and I hope you can forgive me.." "Niall. I'm not discussing this with you right now. I have to get Quinn home. I have to feed her." "I'm sorry Callie. I will see you around." I just waved and walked out.

Now I'm at Harry's. I walk in and of course he's naked. "Harry! Would you please put some damn clothes on." "No this is my flat I'm not putting clothes on." "Harry just at least put a blanket over you o:r something." he groaned and did as I told him. "So I was in the studio writing a song and guess who came in and tried to apologize to me." "Have you told him that Quinn is his yet?" he asked. "No. And I'm not going to." "well I think you should. Quinn deserves to have her father." "Harry, Quinn doesn't need that she has you and Liam. And it's not your decision whether or not I tell him. Quinn is MY baby and it's MY responsibility to do what I think is best!" Who does he think he is trying to tell me what to do. I'm eighteen now so I'm an adult. "I just think Niall deserves to know and Quinn deserves her father. What are you going to do when she gets older and asks who daddy is? Hmm. Yeah you didn't think about that did you?" "Well I'm not telling him. Niall doesn't need to know!" Of course. Always right on cue Niall walked in. "I don't need to know what?" he asked. SHIT! "Nothing I'm leaving." I said nervously. "Oh No. Callie, You are telling him now." I sighed. "Fine. Niall, do you remember when I walked in on you and Demi?" "Yeah." "Well, I was going there to tell you that I was pregnant." he looked confused. "What do you mean?" "I mean you are Quinn's father."

Oh.My.God.

He's not saying anything. He's not moving. He's just standing there looking shocked. "Yeah. Just as I thought you don't want anything to do with her just like you didn't want anything to do with me." I said as I walked out of the door. He of course ran out after me. "Callie! Wait!" So I stopped. "Niall. I'm sorry. I know this is going to ruin your image so I don't expect you to-" He cut me off by smashing his lips to mine. It still felt like the first kiss that we shared. The kiss ended. "I still love you Callie. I would like to try again but if you don't want to that's perfectly fine but still let me be Quinn's father and your friend." He is insane but I Harry is right Quinn needs her dad. "Can we just see how being friends works?" He nodded and we went back to my flat and watched a couple films.