7.

"Sweet Norns, Mione I need to talk to you!" Skyler exclaims as she appears in front of a crying Hermione Granger and a Harry Potter who is soothing her. "Oh," Skyler mumbles, "my story can wait, what happened?"

"Ronald Weasley is a prick," Hermione cries into Harry's arms, and Skyler's shoulders sag in disappointment.

"There I was, thinking that Fred and George had tried their best," she mumbles to herself, rolling her eyes, "Mione, boys can be utterly oblivious of a girl's affection sometimes... no offense, Harry."

The Boy Who Lived grins at her, shaking his head, "none taken, Sky."

The Princess of Asgard slides down next to her friend, trying to soothe her as well, hoping that Ron did not mess it all up. The two Gryffindors share a certain chemistry, yet not everyone is able to see that.

"Is it Lavender Brown, by any coincidence?" Skyler asks dryly, recalling a few moments in which she caught the Gryffindor staring at her House's Keeper. And in her own class too, Lavender hadn't paid attention to Skyler's speeches at all – which is noticeable from her grades.

"How did you know that?" Harry replies in surprise, and Skyler shrugs.

"A hunch."

Hermione clears her throat and wipes her tears away, "It doesn't matter anyway," she says, "Ron's just a small crush... it'll pass, and everything will be like it was before, just with one person extra." Her statement is so not true, that Skyler can't bring herself to warn the girl, if someone had done that when she and Draco ended for the first time; she would've broken.

"Draco told me he loves me," Skyler whispers, changing the subject. She has to tell someone what a horror she just created. Both Harry and Hermione stare at her in utter shock, and somewhere disgust, but that is understandable – considering that Draco had tormented them through their entire staying at Hogwarts.

"Well," Hermione exclaims sharply, "do you love him?"

"Yes, I do," Skyler sighs, gripping her hair. The dyed part is growing out, and she has blonde roots by now.

Harry and Hermione eye her confusedly, before Harry decides to voice his thoughts, "then what are you doing here?" At that, Hermione quickly comes with a conclusion and gasps.

"You bailed on him, didn't you? You teleported away the moment you registered what he had said," she rattles, before glaring at the Slytherin beside her, "Skyler Johanna Thordottír-Foster, you go the hell back to that guy and kiss the living daylights out of him! Merlin, you are lucky enough that he loves you too."

Skyler nods at her Gryffindor friends and turns away, trying to find out where exactly she is. Then, she starts to run, forgetting the fact that she can teleport her way back to the Astronomy Tower.

Once Skyler gets there, she realises the urgency of setting her wrongs right; because Draco Malfoy is gone, and tonight she'd leave her family's apartment in London, to celebrate Christmas with her father, Loki, her brother, cousins, grandparents and some of the Avengers...

∞∞∞

"So, you say that this joke shop is marvellous?" Cassidy smirks, as Skyler leads her, Loki, Narfi and Vali to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. Her uncle seems quite cautious, as if ready to fight right away. It is right of him to do so, though. He is, after all, on Voldemort's death-list.

"Believe me, Cassidy," Skyler says, "you'll never want to leave." The moment they enter the shop, Skyler's cousins go crazed and look for everything they can possibly use. This behaviour makes Skyler slightly regret the fact that she took them; poor Tony Stark and Clint Barton. The two would get hell released on them, for from what Skyler has heard through her letters, her cousins and her fellow Avengers have started a prank war against each other.