1- Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy

Skyler sees the Manor from far away. She sees a perfect spot to teleport to, so that's what's she's going to do.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, you can turn around, I'm going to teleport from here." She tells the AI.

"Alright, Ms. Thordottír -Foster." He answers, and Skyler snaps her fingers and disappears.

∞∞∞

"What in the name of Merlin is that sound?! Worthless Muggles!" Lucius Malfoy shouts as he covers his ears from the sound of the helicopter. He and his family are picnicking in the gardens of the Manor. It is his wife's birthday, and instead of going to a fancy restaurant, she asked for a family picnic.

"Easy, father, the sound is fading already..." Draco says carefully. He knows that his father could explode with just a small push. And an explosion from his father mostly means a Cruciatus Curse for him.

"I suppose it is, son. Tell me, who did you invite to be your guest at the World Cup? The Parkinson girl?" Lucius asks haughty. Draco shakes his head.

"No, father, I asked if Ms. Foster could accompany me. She loves Quidditch, as far as I know." Draco answers. "Besides, she's much nicer company than Pansy. She'd at least pay attention to the game." Lucius scoffs.

"So I am going to pay tickets for a filthy Mudblood?" He hisses.

"You don't have to buy me anything, Mr. Malfoy. And I thought that I had made myself clear, I am not a Muggleborn." Skyler says coolly, as she appears in the garden. Lucius cringes and Narcissa Malfoy gasps. Skyler looks at Draco, who immediately tells her why they are picnicking.

"May I felicitate you with your birthday, Mrs. Malfoy. I'm sorry that I didn't bought you a gift, I didn't know until a few seconds ago." Skyler admits honestly. Draco gets up and walks towards her.

"Glad you could come, Sky." He says to her.

"Believe me, Draco, your letter was a gift from the heavens. One more day with Saint Steve and I would've died of boredom." Draco raises his eyebrow.

"Saint Steve?"

"Captain America, Steve Rogers. A man who thinks that everything is dangerous for a 14-year-old girl." She answers rolling her eyes. Behind Draco, Narcissa Malfoy clears her throat.

"Draco, dear, could you introduce your guest to us?" She asks gently.

"Of course, mother, father, this is Skyler Foster, youngest Winner of The Order Of Merlin, First Class and my fellow Slytherin." Draco tells his parents. Skyler makes a slight curtsey and makes her cheeks blush a little. 'Gods, Cassidy's training did help.' She thinks.

"It's very nice to meet you, Skyler." Narcissa says.

"I-it's very nice to meet you too, Mrs. Malfoy." She stammers, a little surprised by the woman's kindness.

"Call me Narcissa, dear. Come, I shall get you to your room, where is your baggage?"

"I don't have any, everything I need is in here." Skyler answers, gesturing to the leather backpack. Narcissa nods and Skyler turns to Lucius Malfoy.

"Like I said earlier, Mr. Malfoy, you really don't have to pay for me. Cornelius Fudge invited me to the Ministry's Box himself." She tells him, before following Narcissa into the Malfoy Manor.

_____________________

Okay, you might've noticed, but I really like Narcissa Malfoy (née Black). We're beginning to a new chapter in Skyler's life. One where she'll need to chose, anyway, thanks for reading and I'll update soon! -x