4- Strange

"So, who exactly are we waiting for?" A man with a red cape says, as Skyler appears behind him.

"Depends on who you are expecting, sir." She responds overly polite. The guest jumps in surprise, and his face is finally revealed. The man has brown hair, two grey stripes in it, a small beard and his face speaks of intelligence. He's long and wears clothes that Skyler thought only men on Asgard are supposed to wear.

"Okay, that I didn't expect. We were waiting for a girl all the time?" Another man, clothed in a red jacket, pipes up. Skyler raises an eyebrow at him, before opening her hand and letting black liquid appear. A sword is shaped in less than two seconds.

"Yeah, and that girl has a bad temper." Skyler hears Clint Barton joke as he and Natasha walk in. They're followed by a green woman, a grey-skinned man with orange tattoos and... a racoon and a little tree?

"Okay, either, this is the weirdest day in my life, or I have a really good dream." Skyler mutters, looking up at the red cape-man again. "To start, who are you?"

"My name is Doctor Stephen Strange, and I have some questions for the intruders of our atmosphere." The man answers, holding out his hand for Skyler to shake. Smirking, the young Asgardian princess takes it.

"Pleasure to meet you, Doctor."

"Hold up!" Tony Stark speaks up from the corner of the room. "I call you, only to hear these people out, and to send them away... and you're going to side with them? That guy is a stupid smart ass!"

Skyler chuckles. "Oh, Tony, don't you ever learn? You need to let me – the Silver Tongue – do the work." She says, noticing that the green woman tenses at the name Silver Tongue. She turns around to look at the abnormal group.

"And who the hell are you guys?" Skyler asks with a raised eyebrow. The chest of the human man puffs with pride, as he answers.

"We are the Guardians of the Galaxy. And we have a little information for you, girl." He starts, "My name is Peter Quill and I am the captain of the group."

Skyler scoffs with a smirk. "Yeah, sure. We're the Avengers, and I'm Skyler. What are you doing on this planet, for I have the feeling that you are going to cause us some problems."

Peter Quill sighs, looking at the green woman, "You're better at explaining." He huffs, gesturing for her to talk.

"My name is Gamora, I have some useful information for you. There's a man, named Einar Urikson, who has teamed up with a certain human from this planet, and tries to regain his power again, as we are the cause of his former allies' dead." She says, causing Skyler to roll her eyes.

"Sure. Well, then I'm pleased to inform you that Urikson is a dead man already. He's on my list and so is Voldemort, as this human is called. We're dealing with it." Skyler says confidently, looking up when the door of the floor opens. Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson run in, followed by Bruce Banner on a slow walk.

"We came as fast as we could. Sorry if we're late!" Sam pants as his shirt is drained in sweat. Tony waves his hand, signalling that it doesn't matter.

"No rush, Point Break and Reindeer Games aren't here yet, either. I'm sure they'll arrive anytime..." Just as Tony is speaking, Thor jumps into the room, followed by Loki. When the God of Mischief steps in, Gamora tenses and Strange glares at him.

"Okay, now I'm confused, what is hedoing here?" Gamora spats, looking at Loki suspiciously.

"What is thatdoing here?" Loki mimics, tensing his muscles a little as he hides behind Thor a little.

"You two know each other?" Natasha points out, eyeing the tension between the two.

"Know her?" Loki says with a sense of disgust, "She tortured me for days!" There, it's said. Dark clouds gather above Avengers Tower as Skyler clenches her fists in anger. Her features darken as she looks at Gamora with nothing but pure hate.

"You are the monster that tortured him?!" Skyler exclaims, trying to control her anger with difficulty. The Avengers lead Strange and the Guardians out of the room while Thor and Loki take the challenge in comforting Skyler.

∞∞∞

"I'm terribly sorry for almost killing you, Gamora, but you must know that I have no control of my powers ever since Urikson poisoned me." Skyler says to the woman, as they shake hands.

"Apology accepted." Gamora says with a nod.

"So, Doctor, what are you doing here exactly?" Tony suddenly asks, "And, more important, how long do you guys think you're staying?"

"Well, we're going on our way as fast as possible, I kind of hate earth and the people here aren't really creative when they see me walking on the street." The raccoon, Rocket, remarks with a snort.

"I am Groot." The tree, Groot, blurts out. Thor and Loki laugh.

"It seems that our little friend, Tree, has taken quite the liking on this planet as well." Thor says, sarcastically.

"But really, little guy, you should not use that mouth to say such dirty words." Loki adds, laughing with his brother.

"Yeah, while The Cow and Goldilocks are being weird with the tree, I want answers." Tony exclaims, looking at Strange again.

"Well, Stark, I have to inform you about a threat as well. There have been some disappearances in Europe. Of course, I know that Europe isn't really your place, but I suspect H.Y.D.R.A has some deal with it and I know that the Avengers would be quite well in solving these problems." Strange says.

"We'll investigate it. In the meantime, don't bother to visit again." Tony says rudely, pointing at the door. Skyler sighs.

"I'm terribly sorry, Doctor, but I think these are Tony's words for: thank you for visiting Avengers Tower, could you please leave some data for us, so we could contact you at any time?" Skyler asks sweetly, trying to make up for the rudeness of her teammate.

"Sure," Strange nods, handing her a card, "My cell phone number and my address is on it. Please, don't bother to take Stark with you when you visit, your Majesty." The man says, before disappearing into a hole in the ground. Skyler looks dumbfounded, but smirks nonetheless.

"Yup, I'm definitely going to visit this guy!" 

_________ 

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote! -x