40- Ignorance

"Skyler..." Her hostage croaks out as they reach the surface. He's nearly drowning. Skyler transforms back into her own body and scoffs.

"Great God of Thunder and not able to swim." She mutters annoyed. Skyler helps her father towards the shore and climbs up. Thor coughs up some water and stands up.

"MS. FOSTER AND HER HOSTAGE HAVE RETURNED, LADIES AND GENTS! SKYLER FOSTER WINS!

Ludo Bagman yells, and the crowd reluctantly cheers. Skyler scoffs again, not caring for the others that are just watching. She's tired as hell. Transforming into a magical creature with powers is less than easy.

"Well, I think I have served my purpose here." Thor says, as he holds up his hand, summoning his hammer.

"You're going?" Skyler asks, a little disappointed. Thor looks at his daughter, smiling.

"Yes, dear. I must." He answers, smiling. "I'm helping your mother with moving into our old apartment in London. And kicking Darcy out of it." He adds.

"You're going back to living here?" Skyler exclaims happily, pulling her father into a hug.

"Yes, but that is why I need to go. It's a long flight back to London." Thor answers, freeing himself from his daughter. His hammer is already in his hand and he attempts to leave.

"Wait, how's Loki doing?" Skyler asks, stopping him from leaving. Thor shrugs.

"My brother has gotten himself into a few fights with Stark, here and there. One time, Barton was involved too. But, Bucky and Lady Cassidy try to teach him how to be nice. And with that, I say: try." He says, smirking at the thought. "But I truly need to go, Tobi's teeth are growing, and he cries more than you did. Really, I think that boy will be a great warrior, once he's grown up."

"Bye dad." Skyler whispers, as she hugs her father again. Thor hugs his daughter.

"I see you this summer, Sky. Please be careful. I'm proud of you." He whispers back, letting her go and spinning Mjölnir around. He flies up and disappears out of sight.

'Be safe.' Skyler thinks, biting her lip.

"Hey, Sky. You were first, weren't you?" Cedric says from behind her. Skyler turns around and nods. The Hufflepuff smiles.

"Congratulations. Who's your hostage?"

"Thor was here. But I guess he was in a hurry, he just flew away." Skyler says, shrugging. She's both happy and sad. Happy, for she'll stay close to Hogwarts from this summer. Sad, for she thought that her father would at least stay for dinner.

"Ah, alright. Well, eh, they call me, so I got to go." Cedric answers awkwardly, and Skyler smiles up at him.

"Sure. See you, Ced."

"See you, Sky."

∞∞∞

Skyler stares at the ceiling of her four-poster bed. Not one Slytherin had talked to her after the task. Not even one word. When she walked into the common room, Draco and his cronies, Crabbe and Goyle, completely ignored her. Skyler's never really talked to Crabbe nor Goyle, but still. They used to be kind. Now they're just arrogant slags.

_____

Yeah, I know. It's short and it's boring. I just... let's say that I know what I want to do in fifth and sixth year, but I'm now just clueless about what to do with fourth year. It's kinda becoming boring. I want to go on! So, am I allowed to make a huge time skip now and scroll through to the Third Task, or do you have other inspiration for me? 'Cause this girl has nothing!

x Jill