15- The Wrackspurt In The Corner

All of the departments are full. 'I knew it. I left the Tower too late,' Skyler scolds herself, knowing that she'll be forced to either sit with Harry and Hermione - which meant she'd be sitting with Ron, which meant that she'd get a lecture about how bad Draco is - or sit with Draco. Sitting with Draco, would possibly mean that there'd be heated discussions about what happened at the QWC was right. Not really smart, for Skyler had completely missed that.

After a while, Skyler finally finds a department that's almost empty. One little girl, reading a tabloid in the corner, that's all.

"Hi, do you mind if I come and sit here?" Skyler asks gently, not wanting to disturb the girl. The tabloid goes down and the face of the girl is revealed. Blonde, almost white, long locks appear, falling in the girls face. Her skin is pale, but has seen sun, for her cheeks have a slight blush.

"Of course, just watch out, I believe there's a Wrackspurt in the left corner across of me." The girl answers in a dreamy, melodious voice. Skyler looks at the girl, confused, before taking a seat in the cabin. 

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Skyler asks confused.

"I am Luna Lovegood, third year Ravenclaw." Is the answer.

"Nice to meet you, Luna. I'm -"

"Skyler Foster, Youngest Winner of The Order Of Merlin, First Class. I know you, the entire school does." Luna interrupts, smiling at Skyler a little.

"Alright," Skyler takes her book out of her backpack. 'This is absolutely the most extraordinary girl I'll ever meet.' She thinks with a smile, as she starts to read her book.

∞∞∞

After a few hours, the train enters Hogsmeade's Station. Lightning flashes and the rain is like a curtain. 'Just the typical weather in England. No reason to panic.' Skyler tries to calm herself, for she has a feeling in her gut that her father is angry about something. Or rather, someone. Loki must've pulled some kind of trick. 'Or, this time, it's just the typical weather in England and there's nothing to worry about! Come on, not everything is about you, or your father.' Skyler's conscience scolds, making Skyler relax.

Stepping out of the train, Skyler feels how the curtain of rain embraces her and how her clothes already get soaked.

"Damn it, I'm not going to do this!" She curses under her breath. She concentrates herself, before teleporting into the Entrance Hall. "That's better!" She exclaims, when the warm feeling of fireplaces and the smell of the amazing feast meal that is waiting for her.

Skyler enters the Great Hall, and, being the first student of Slytherin, she is able to choose her seat. She chooses the one that's the closest by the exit, for she doesn't has any reason to stay long. All Skyler wants, is some sleep. During her last night in Avengers Tower, Tony Stark saw it as his mission to scare Skyler in every way possible, including when she slept. Hardcore rock music, two inches away from your ear, isn't nice. Luckily that she healed fast, for else way, she'd have been deaf now.

"So, what was the 'so important news'?" A voice whispers in her ear, waking Skyler up from her thoughts. She looks up, her eyes meeting Draco Malfoy's stormy grey ones.

"Oh, hi Draco. And, well, I had a trip to Asgard and I needed to report The Avengers about it." Skyler explains, shoving him away, to meet Blaise Zanbini, Theodore Nott and Pansy Parkinson.

"Hi guys, how was your summer?" Skyler asks, acting interested. In fact, she wasn't. She wanted to talk to Hermione, or Cedric, about what happened on Asgard. Draco wouldn't understand, besides, his father was probably one of the Death Eaters at the QWC. 

"Fine. The Quidditch World Cup was the best event that happened, so actually, for the other six weeks, it was rather boring." Nott says.

The Sorting Ceremony starts and Slytherin welcomes a few new members, everyone being welcomed by the Prefects. The feast begins and as always, Skyler enjoys it, but doesn't eat her own weight, like Crabbe and Goyle. After a delicious dessert, Dumbledore asks everyone's attention.

__________

Hey guys, did you like it? What do you think's going to happen this year? Give me some inspiration, because I'm slowly losing it. - x