Epilogue

Loki is staring at the night's sky of New York City.

"I still can't believe I wanted to destroy all of this..." He breathes out, causing the other Avengers, who are sitting on a sofa in the common room, to look at him.

"Yeah, we neither, Reindeer Games. But you know what? You're an Avenger now. You've helped us out of trouble, a few times, so we can just move on..." Clint Barton says as he takes a bite of his donut.

"Don't worry brother. Everything will work out for us, you'll see." Thor says, as he rises from the sofa. "My friends, it's late, so I think that I'll leave you for tonight." He announces. Tony, Clint, Natasha and Cassidy nod at him, agreeing.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to bed as well. Good night, those who stay." Tony says, as he leaves the room after Thor. After everyone's left, there's an awkward silence.

"So... you guys want to watch a movie?" Bruce says, as he swifts uncomfortable, away from Bucky and Steve.

"Yeah, sounds fun. Is there anything we haven't seen, yet?" Steve asks, looking at the doctor.

"Well, we haven't watched..." Bruce stops, when he sees a blue light appearing in the middle of the room.

"Loki, any idea what that could be?" Bucky manages to ask. Loki jumps up, as the blue light fades. A bloody, blond girl stands in front of them, dangerously pale.

"L-Loki..." Skyler croaks out, before falling.

"Sky!" Loki exclaims, as he catches his niece. "Banner, go to the lab, get the equipment ready! Rogers, please, get Thor over here!"

"L-Loki..." Skyler cries out.

"Shh, calm down, Sky. You're going to be okay." Loki says, more trying to calm himself down.

"Loki... Voldemort... back... Urikson... Narfi and Vali... dead... his blade... Asgardian poison... Eir." The young princess chokes out, blood in her mouth, reddening her pale lips. Loki nods, trying to realise what happened.

"You're going to be fine, Sky... just... hold on. Your father's going to be here any minute." He tries again, but Skyler isn't stupid. This amount of pain, blood and blood loss, it isn't exactly good for the health.

"I don't want to go..." She whispers. "I don't want to go, Loki..."

Without further thinking of Thor, or any of the other Avengers, Loki rushes outside.

"Heimdall! Get Eir ready! We need her!" Loki yells up to the atmosphere, as the Bifrost appears. Thor, just in time with Mjolnir, follows them just in time.

"Loki! What happened?!" He exclaims, as they land on the golden grounds of Asgard.

"D-dad?" A weak, mere whisper comes from the bloody figure in Skyler's arms. Thor's heart breaks as he sees his little girl, dying in his brother's arms.

"Brother give her to me, I'll take her to Eir as fast as I can." Thor says, already swinging Mjolnir.

"My prince, I don't think that'd be a great idea. The blood she will lose on the way, will kill her. Prince Loki is able to teleport, so I think he'll need to transport the princess to the hospital. Eir was ready three minutes ago. You have to hurry." Heimdall tells the two princes. Both of them nod and do as they were said.

None of them noticing that Skyler's eyes have already closed...

∞∞∞

"We are nothing but

Space dust,

Trying to find

Its way back to

The stars."

END PART IV