Finals: Ave

After crying for hours I fell into a deep sleep hoping it would clear my mind so I can find Stone.

But when I wake up I'm  not a in a white room; I'm in my room. My room with the wooden bed and  nothing else; the room that I painted green with designs of leaves that  remind me of my tree. I get up frightened and confused about what  happened.

"Stone!" I cry out.

Nothing. No reply. I'm in this alone.

"Mom? Dad?" I shout.

I know that nobody is here but me. I rush down the stairs in a hurry to get out the door. 

"Anybody!" I scream.

"You have me," Somebody snickers.

Fear runs through my body as I look everywhere trying to find the owner of the voice.

"Looking for me," Someone whispers in my ear.

I turn around and punch  whoever is behind me in the nose.  It's Sebastian. I know he has had it  in for Stone since the beginning of the games. I back up while  Sebastian holds his bloody and broken nose. 

"If I can't kill Stone then I'll just settle for you!"

He lunges towards me as I leap back and everything disappears from sight.

I really wake up this  time. My chest is heaving up and down and my breathing is unstable. I  try to pace my breathing. Once it turns back to normal I scream.

"Stone!"

I spot him as I run  towards him. I don't know if he hears me due to the fact that he hasn't  responded to me. I grab his hand clutching it tightly never wanting to  let him go. He turns to face me and I gave him a smile.

"I thought I had lost you again." I cry, throwing my arms around him.

"Never!" He says hugging me back gently. "Not if I can help it, at least."

We separate and look  around at our new surroundings.  Everything reminds me of that day under  the water with Mary. The surroundings are too familiar and I can't bear  looking at them anymore, I let Stone observe as I fight between reality  and memories of Mary.  I try to focus my brain on everything but all I  can understand is that I'm under water yet, I can breathe.

"Where is this place?" Stone asks.

"I've never seen anything like it." I say. "It's like we're underwater...."

I turn away from Stone  so he can't see the tears starting to fall down my face. I walk counting  my steps trying to keep my mind focused in the real world rather than  in my head. On my twentieth step I stop and stare into the distance  thinking about Mary. On the other side is water, on the other side my  cousin died back home and on the other side the water calls for my  death.

I begin to move around  in my spot in a swaying motion.  I fall hoping that it would just end my  pain but it doesn't, something or someone saves me.  I can hear my name  repeatedly but I don't answer to it because I don't know how too. My  will of speech is gone and I don't know how to use my voice anymore.

I roll to the side, drawing my knees to my chest trembling. "No! No! No!" I cry. "No Mary!"

I see Mary's face in front of me and I can't handle the pain.

"Who's Mary?" a voice repeats in my head.

I'm lost and every time  I try to find my way, I can't. I don't know if I ever will but then I  hear a thud. I desperately fight to get out of the trance I am in and  manage to see Stone fall to the floor. I let out a scream as the tears  fall down my face.