Situation 4: Answers

Vulpes' POV

Boats everywhere, coming towards me. Widow and Gabriel were nowhere in sight. Guess I was going on this adventure alone. I walked onto the ship, and a bunch of pirates headed towards me. I took out a bright red whip with a white tip in the one hand, and a pirate sabre with a fox head as the handle in the other, slashing and cutting through the whole ship. About 20 pirates later, I was the sole commander.

I headed downstairs to the cannon room and saw 3 ships coming towards me. Shay. Austen. Ashton. All after me. I lit the cannons and shot at all three of their ships, killing them all.

Just then, I heard a muffled sound coming from the corner of the room, and hurried towards the source of the noise. A prisonner. With black hair, and brown eyes, and a little british accent. "Hello, my name is William. William Turner, but you can call me Will. Thank you so much for freeing me."

"Trust me," I said, my cheeks getting red. "It's all my pleasure."

"I'm so glad that the face of the one who freed me is so lovely, that way I have no problem devoting myself to you."

I pulled out a pirate captain's hat and put it on, heading to the wheel. "Well come this way then!"

"Yes, captain." He said, smirking, and leaning in for a quick kiss.

Oops, hope Gabriel won't mind too much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel's POV

The water levels keep on rising. If we don't find a way to get away from it we will be dead from the cold. I'm already shivering form the cold and it is not even up to my knees! From the distance I see the outlines of those old fashioned pirate ships. As it comes closer I can see more and more detail. I am mesmerised by the sheer grandness of the one in front of me. I turn to look for Vulpes and Widow but found no one as I was so focused on the figurehead of the ship in front of me that I didn't notice Vulpes and Widow getting on different ships. I hope that they are alright and safe. I look down and is suddenly reminded of the rising water levels. I quickly climb on to the ship. Aboard the ship I find it to be silent. The crew must be asleep, but then why is the ship moving away from the ice? WAIT! THE SHIP IS MOVING?! I look up to see a figure in the moonlight behind the wheel maneuvering the ship smoothly. I quietly climb up the stairs to stand behind whom I can only assume the captain. Grabbing the rope on the ground I gently make a very loose knot around his ankles. I tap his shoulder to get his attention. He turns around to face me. The second he takes a step towards me I tug at the rope and it ties his ankles together. 'Surrender your position as captain and I will let you live but it not then...' I don't know what to do if he doesn't surrender, I don't want to kill anyone today. 'I surrender!' hmm I guess he doesn't want to die today. Now what to do with him? 'What is your name?' I mean I need to know my new slaves name don't I? 'My name is Nathan captain' Yay I get to be called captain. I take his pirate hat from his head. I put it on my head. Yes its a perfect fit! I always wanted a pirates hat. 'Now you are my slave and your first job is to make me dinner! Now I want steak and ohh can I have cheesy mash as well?' nom and I can take their supplies when I leave!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True's POV

My eyes widen in terror as I see large pirate ships coming toward us. "Jace, look!" I shout, pointing at the ships. He raises his head and his eyes widen. "True, there are people on them!" I raise my eyes. The 'people' on them look like capitol citizens; dressed in crazy clothes and hair styles. An announcement is suddenly blaring. "To all of you still alive. Congratulation, there are only 13 of you. Now, listen closely. The people aboard the ships are capitol citizens. If one of you so much as hurts them then you will die. Now, they will be trying to harm you. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor." The announcement stops. I turn to Aubry, "Ideas?"
She screws up her face in concentration. "I don't think we have any option but to run. We can't defend ourselves because by doing that, we might hurt them. So we have to run." I look at Austen who clearly has no idea what to do. Then I see Jace. His eyes are gleaming. "I have a plan, listen closely." We huddle together as Jace elaborately explains the plan. I smile, it's a good plan. We all of individual jobs to do, we all have to do something different, but equally important. Austen is a good runner, so he will get the capitol people's attention. Then he will run from them in a pre-planed circle. I will have gone ahead to clear the way, make sure no other tributes are there. Jace will go and when Austen get's tired, he will replace him and Austen will use this escape route. Finally, Aubry will hide until the capitol citizens are gone and then her job is to search the boat for anything that might be useful. I'll meet her at the pirate ship and help cary the stuff off to our next hideaway. It's a good plan. We cheer softly and rush off to do our things. Jace and I go first and I only look back once.