Situation 2: Answers

Amber's POV

While others may  be parched, I stand. I keep filling my container and evaporating it. I  see something move in the corner of my eye, a person. Stone. I grab my  knife and quickly squat. He comes charging at me, fast. I dodge and  barely cut his arm. I look at him and realize he was not looking for me,  but my water. I frowned. I kept of wading side and side until I was  bored, and stabbed him in the heart. I started walking towards the East.  The dry desert heat hitting me. I was hungry now. I stopped walking and  wondered if there was anything left at the pyramid. I started walking  when I noticed Taylor. He was thin, I could see his bones. I quickly  duck, covering myself with a bit of sand. I was horrible at camouflage,  but it works. He collapsed to the floor. I ran up to him. He was  dehydrated and hungry. I shivered, now I was cold. I looked at his  items. Obviously no food. I buried the useless items then continued my  walk towards the pyramid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derik's POV

Alianna  was dead... My twin sister, my protector, was dead. Who would save me  now? Simple, myself. I had somehow survived our injuries, and, as we  headed back to Sean, Jojo, and Eric, I swore to protect all my alliance  from Alianna's fate, until I ultimately had to make the decision, though  there was none to make. I pulled out Alianna's make-up kit and her  fashion kit, as I replaced the gold eyeliner with scarlett red, and the  white nailpolish with pitch-black one. Then, I painted my wings and halo  pitch-black as well.

I noticed that  there were a gigantic group attacking Sean, and I automatically went  crazy with anger. I pulled out the throwing knives Alianna had been  carried, and pegged Taylor and Amber, the district 2 pair, right in the  chest. Boom. Boom. Two dead.

Then I saw Bo  and Selenia running towards Eric, and I jumped up in front of them,  pulling out a black and red whip that was lined with razors, and I  sliced both their heads off in one swift motion. Boom. Boom. Make that  four.

I took out my  water, and took a gulp because I was parched, as did Sean, Jojo, and  Eric, but the dehydration wasn't much of a problem.

I spotted Ave  and Stone, the pair from district 9, lying down in the sand, and came to  see them, they were dying. I felt bad for the boy with the weird arm,  and I admired the girl for sticking with him, so I gave them both water.  "You guys should come back to the camp with me, you can meet my  allies."

"Okay," Ave agreed," But first we should probably get rid of the people following us."

I looked, and  sure enough, there were 3 girls following them, the girl from 8, as well  as the one from 12 and the capitol. I pulled out my whip, and tied it  around all three of their throat's, one by one, as they died in front of  their friends, strangling them with my whip as an anaconda strangles  their prey. Lillie, however, started to struggle, so I jumped up, and  kicked her in the throat rapidly, killing her. I almost flew in the air,  gliding with my wings, until I landed.

As the change in  color indicated, I was no longer the angelic little golden boy. I was  dark, and terrifying. I was a fallen angel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jojo's POV

Derek was  putting some color stuff on his face and looked at me. His face looked  like he saw a ghost. I turned around and the District 2 pair was  attacking Sean! He dropped the face color stuff and charged to Taylor  and Amber. He through the knifes he had grabbed at them and they stuck  in their chests. The cannons sounded Then two more people came but this  time not at Sean, this time it was at Eric! *sigh* "Here it comes  again!" Like I said Derek attacked them, two more dead. I was the only  ally of Derek that hadn't been attacked! Was it coming? We looked around  and nobody was around us. We all took a gulp of Derek's water he  grabbed durring the bloodbath. Ahh fresh water! I felt great! Then we  all noticed two people. The two tributes weren't going to attack us one  was dieing, Stone, and the other Ave was at his side. It couldn't help  the tears for them. "Derek. We should help them!" Derek nodded and  offered them to join our ally group. But still supriseingly 3 more  people came behind them armed with weapons! "Derek I got this!" I shot  the 3 tributes following Ave and Stone. I shot the district 8, 12, and  capitol girls with my slingshot. I felt horrible killing people  esspecailly the district 8 girl because she was from my home district  but it was needed to save us all. I showed my allys I was brave and not  afraid and I wouldn't stop beliving that I could do my part!