Finals: Vulpes

Hiya guys! Just wanted to say thanks for getting me this far :)

Candy. Candy everywhere. Did I die? Oh no! Was I killed? Sent to heaven? This is what I always imagined the afterlife would look like! At least death is comfortable and tasty! Just then, the whole dream was ruined by a pinching sensation in my side. WHO DARED INTERRUPT ME WITH CANDY? Oh, Will...Well I guess I can forgive someone that sexy. "Silly, you're not dead, or dreaming. It's real."

Shock took over me. "Le gasp," I started. "It is? Pardon the french by the way, I was taught by Pepe le Pew."

Before he could confirm, or forgive me for my french, a gigantic cotton candy monster walked towards me! He was all like.. OH I'M GOING TO EAT YOU! NOM! NOM! NOM! In my head I was all like Aw HELL no sister! But that didn't actually go that way. What I said instead was... "WILLIAM FREAKING TURNER THERE'S A MONSTER RUN NOW ASK LATER!" Way to keep your cool Vulpes... Way to keep your cool. At least you have your pride.

Just as I thought that, I tripped over a candy cane and fell on the licorice floor. There goes the pride and dignity. It wasn't even the good licorice either! I'm sorry but black licorice is way too bitter... Bitter... Bitter apple... Poison apple... Snow White... Kids... SCOOBYDOO!! "I know how to fix this!" I screamed, as I ran right to the monster, biting his leg. Finally some candy that tasted good.

A couple hours later, the monster was gone, and I was full. Will and I just lied down on the ground, hoping the other tributes would all kill each other off, leaving me and someone else to win.

Vote if you want Vulpes to be one of the victors