Finals: True

I step through the gold door and look around. Around me, there are trees made of candy canes, peebles on a road made of skittles and m&m's, clouds of cotton candy, and everything imaginable is made of candy and sweets. I gasp, my mouth falling open in awe. I look around, but there are no other tributes that I can see. I laugh, and decide to have some fun. But first things first. I bend down, scoop up some M&M's, and plop them in my pocket. I eat them slowly as I walk around. I look around, still amazed by what I see. I notice a big billboard advertising an amusement park. What's that? I decide to check it out, and when I get there, I am even more in awe. There are rides everywhere, they are all made out of candy. What is someone ate the candy though? That wouldn't be good. I walk in and, feeling a strong pull toward the merry go round, ride it. The horses, made of candy, suddenly spring to life. They gallop around, giving me a perfect view of candy land. It's great fun! Suddenly, I realize the people on the other horses are the other tributes! We ride the horses to a life sized game board. My horse flips me off, but it doesn't hurt when I land because it's on candy! Suddenly, the horses are gone, and the sky starts to turn grey. This can't be good. It must be organized by the game makers.
I turn to Aubry and Jace.
"What's going on?" I whisper.

They only have time to shrug and wish me good luck before we are pulled apart. Each
tribute is set on a different coloured stepping stool. We have to roll the dice, and see how many spaces we can move forward. The spaces are different coloured stepping stones. You can't fall in between the cracks, otherwise you die. Some spaces are bright colours, whereas others are dark grey or black. Suddenly, Aubry has two large white blocks. She rolls them along the ground, and the numbers 2 and 5 appear. Aubry jumps from rock to rock, safely making it to a cherry ride square. The other tributes all take their turns and when it's my turn, I hold my breath. Luckily, I move forward and land on a bridge. I walk across the bridge, grinning, yes! I see a boy roll the dice and land on a black square. He is pulled backwards into a large cave. He screams and I know he dies. I see tributes have terrible things done to them, and they scream and cry. This is not the candy land I remember from when I was a little kid. In this version, people are beheaded, pushed into chocolate pools to drown, and eaten alive by bugs. It all disgusts me. I realize the point of the game is to make it to the end without dying. It's all the luck of the dice. Sometimes, when something bad happens to another tribute, I close my eyes. I slowly advance, narrowly missing the bad squares. I admire the buildings and everything made of candy, ignoring the screams of my fellow tributes as they die. I want to look, to see who is still alive, but I can't. What if Aubry or Jace is dead? Suddenly, I'm standing on the last stepping stone. I jump to a large grassy circle that says 'Finish. You have survived the writer games.' I break into a smile, and start jumping around happily. I did it! I survived the writer games! It's the best feeling in the world! I grab a bit of a bush and put it in my mouth, cotton candy! Yay! I'm going home!

I, True Cresta, survived the writer games! I look up at the sky, and silently thank the sponsors who helped me, and anyone I don't know who made it possible for me to survive. Then I go back to my candy. What? A girl's got to eat!

A/N: Please vote for True! I had so much fun writing for these writer games, and I hope you guys liked reading this! If you want True to survive, press the vote button! Thank you!