District 3 Male Tribute: Euphoriatic --DEAD--

Name: Vector Whynn

Age: 18

Gender: Male

District (or Capitol): District 3

Celebrity Look-a-like: Zach Porter

Small Physical Description: He's about average height for a guy, standing at about 5'10", although he is very scrawny, with little to no build. He has dark brown hair, and oceanic blue eyes. He's quite flexible, and is an inventor, so he can constantly come up with brilliant ideas and inventions, even in harsh times.

Useful Traits for the Arena:

» His talent at inventing.

» His agility and speed.

» His intelligence and thoughtfulness.

Hurtful Traits for the Arena:

« He can sometimes overthink things.

« He's not particularly strong.

« He's not very used to 'nature' surroundings.

« His body isn't very calloused, and gets hurt easily.

Weapon of Choice: He'll use whatever comes his way, and will usually turn it into a small weapon of some sort. He's weak at close combat, though, and medium- to long-range combat is easier for him.

Job: He works as an inventor in District 3, his inventions usually consisting of either handmade weapons, or computer technology, mostly the latter.

Favorite Environment: He enjoys any place where technology is at his grasp, and doesn't particularly like nature and the outdoors. Labratories are his special places.

Favorite Activity: He is very passionate about reverse-engineering things, and creating new, different things.

District Token: A basic, dark green Pez Dispenser.