Day One

A/n

Hey guys, I'm just going to skip right to the point this chapter. I'm going to try to end the book soon after 35 chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed the last one and will enjoy the future ones I publish!!

-b.b.

_____________

"But, all I know now is that I was falling,

Falling in Love."

_____________

[Kim Jinsoo]

Competition day one.

I was participating in the even for day one out of the three days. Some other classmates were participating the same time I was.

"Are you nervous," asks Sangwoo. He was wearing an outfit that made him look slightly more...appealing.

"Y-Yea," I blush from last night events. I couldn't help but keep the feeling I felt as I was getting ready this morning. Hajoon slept in because he was going to participate on the third day with Sangwoo.

Sangwoo on the other hand insisted on showering with me to minimize the time to get ready. I obviously declined and pushed him out of the bathroom when he asked.

"I know you'll win," he gets close to my ear, "after all, you won my heart."

I flinch, surprised by his statement. "D-Don't say that!"

He smirks and gives my hair a slight ruffle. We continue to walk to the museum with other students when a flash of light came from behind us. Suddenly, there was squeals.

"OMG!! It's Oh Sangwoo from Seoul's magazine! Girls, let's get a photo with him!" I turn around to see a group of girl rushing towards us. Specifically Sangwoo.

"Can I get a photo with you?" Asks a girl. She seemed to be the main leader because the girls behind her looked liked they were following her.

"Oh, uh, I guess.."

The girl squeals and gets right next to Sangwoo and girls him tightly. "You're so tall," she proceeds to pinch his biceps. "And strong too!"

Sangwoo laughs uncomfortably and takes the picture.

"Thank you!" She hands him a slip of paper and rushes out with her friends. I stood there awkwardly watching the scene unfold.

"It's her number," he says jokingly. He then rips it up and throws it into the nearest trash can. "Don't need it."

"T-that's not nice!" I exclaim. He shrugs, "why do I need to get to know someone when I already have someone I love." He smirks slightly at his response.

"Stop that..." I say, covering my face. We went on, occasionally meeting Sangwoo's fans and taking pictures. But after a little bit of walking, we finally made it to the museum.

"This place is big," I say slightly astonished.

The panels of glass were clear for observers below to see the Chihuly art. They stood tall and proved an amazing view of the colors.

"I've seen bigger places," says Sangwoo unsurprised.

I ignore him and walk over to the grand steps that were layered with marble. The sides were lined with plants of all kinds that complements the shade of marble.

"Sangwoo, this place is beautiful." I said at breathtaking view. Statues of heroic solders stood proudly in front of the gates which led into a whole new universe. "Let's hurry, we might be late to the competition," I said, rushing Sangwoo in.