Alone

"Seo-Yun, is that you?" A womanly voice called.

"Min-seo?"

Both of the women looked at each other, than ran into each others arms. "I haven't seen you in so long! How have you been? How's Jinsoo? Oh I have so many questions!"

Min-Seo laughed and lead Seo-Yun to an empty cafe table.

"I have many questions for you too." She smiles and gives another hug. "I hope you are doing alright. How's Joon?"

Seo-Yun scoffs, "he's been busy lately. He won't even reply to my calls. But that's enough about me, what about you? How's Geun?"

Min-Seo stops talking as if the air from her stomach wasn't there. "Min? Are you okay?"

She takes a deep breath in before revealing the truth. "Geun passed away a little while back in a car accident....."

Seo-Yun gasps and goes into a very tight hug. "I'm so sorry for your loss. If you ever need to talk to someone, I'm always here okay?" She says. Min-Seo nods slowly as her hearts drops.

"H-how's Sangwoo?" She asks trying the lift the mood. "He's doing great! He's recently talking about this boy he met at school."

Min nods and smiles. "I remember when Joon took Sangwoo to the market with him and he gave Jin a candy bar, I didn't allow it, but it was so cute I couldn't ignore...."

"Something to remember....."                                         

____________________________

[Kim Jinsoo]

I was dropped off at my house after Jae's dad picked us up. He didn't look to happy to be disturbed in the middle of the day when he could be sleeping or something.

My mom was at the table talking on the phone with in of her friends. She says that the person was an old friend of hers.

"Seo-Yun, it's been awhile since we've talked. I'm sorry we didn't get in touch earlier. Why do you choose to call me now?" My mom said into the microphone as she wrote papers on the table.

I was down the hallway to change back into my house wear when I heard the conversation go down.

"Jinsoo? Why do you want to talk to Jinsoo?" My mom asked curiously. I walked out of my room with a new set of clothes and sat down at the table with my mom. "You called?" I asked. She put up a finger to tell me to wait. "He's right next to me, I'll give you the phone." She hands me the phone as I panic to know who the person was.

"Jinsoo?" The voice asked.

"Hello?" I responded, unsure.

"Oh thank goodness you're there. It's me Seo-Yun, Sangwoo's mom," she took a deep breath in, "would you mind calling Sangwoo?"

I froze when she asked. My mom noticed my tense posture. "Are you okay?" She asked, rubbing my back lightly. I nodded slightly and put the phone close to me ear. "I--um...try to all l-later...."

Seo-Yun let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you. He told me that he wasn't feeling good once he got home a few minutes ago. I thought it was something to do with his stomach but then he mentioned you."

I blushed at the thought and remembered what happened at the party. "I-I'll try." Then I question popped in my head. "W-wait Seo-Yun, how do you know my mom?" She let out a slight laugh. "I've known your mom before you were born Jin. I still couldn't believe that Sangwoo brought you to our home."