Big Question

"Min-Seo, there's something wrong with you. Please go see help."

Stubborn she is, refusing the care of others. A foolish move.

"I'm fine. I am perfectly fine." She states. However, she wasn't fine. She was hurting inside, and she was well aware of that.

"We all know that's a lie."

The people around her don't understand her pain. She just has to live through it for her son, then she'd be able to leave.

To leave the pain.

__________

[Kim Jinsoo]

"I don't know Jennie," I say very uneasily as we step foot into a clothing store. "I don't feel like I need any clothes right now."

"Nonsense!" She retorted. "I've seen that type of sweater on you for two days straight!" Jennie invited me out to shop for new clothes after leaving the building.

I blush, slightly embarrassed. "I-I can do the shopping once I head back home..."

She shakes her head. "I'll pay, all you need to do it fit into the clothes."

She grabs a hold of my wrist and drags me into the store. Immediately, I was hit with the smell of fabric and fragrances.

Jennie has taken place as my best friend in the meantime. Jae hasn't texted or called me and it is slightly upsetting. It makes me feel like I did something wrong to hurt our relationship.

"How about this?" Jennie says indicating towards an oversized jacket. I shook my head, "it seems to big."

She nods and puts the jacket back and draws out a pair of jeans. "How about these?"

"It seems...small," I say, pinching my fingers together to compare the size. Suddenly, she pulls me foreword and drags me to the changing closet.

"It will look good on you," she said, voice muffled from the door.

"J-Jennie, I think it might be too—"

"I can't hear you!!"

I let out a sigh and slip on the jeans with ease. I glanced at the mirror and realized how thin my legs looked. 'This is quite...revealing.'

I stepped out to face Jennie, who was slightly shocked about the pants. "They fit perfectly! It was in the girls section too..."

I blush and rush back into the room. "I-I can't wear girl clothes!"

She bangs on the door. "But you can't even fit in boy clothes if you wanted too!"

I stopped and considered her point. "R-right..."

I took off the pants and slipped in my regular jeans, folding the pair neatly. "Are we just buying this?" I ask, handing out the pants.

She shakes her head.

"We need to get you new jackets," she rushes over to the area of the store where big brand name jackets hung. "How about this?" She shows a windbreaker with the company Adidas logo on the right chest. It was a nice shade of white and seemed to be my size.

"I-I don't know," I say wearyingly. She hands me the jacket and I slip it on. I glanced at the mirror positioned behind me. "It fits."

She squeals and takes the jacket off. "Another item in the girl section."

I look up and noticed the board that indicated that this was in fact the girls section. "J-Jennie..."

She ignores me and we continue to search stores for clothes I could wear.