Comfort

"Where are you going Mommy?" Little baby Sangwoo asked as his mom was packing her belongings.

She stood and takes a moment to answer her son's question. "Mommy is going to be out for a few...days." She goes back to packing her bags and ignores her son.

"Then can I come with you?" He asks, climbing on to the bed adjacent to him.

"I wish you could." She whispers. After a few minutes, she was ready to head out.

She tugs onto the handle of the suitcase and makes her way out of the door into the grand area of the house. Her husband was sitting on the island of the kitchen, observing her slowly.

"Whats with the suitcase?" He asks, standing up.

She completely ignores him and continues to head towards the front door.

"Mommy says that she's going to be gone for a few days," says Sangwoo, beaming his white teeth. "I don't know where though..."

The man glances back at the woman. "You're leaving? Why?" He violently reaches for her wrist.

"Let go of me!" She tries to pull away but his grip was getting stronger.

"Why are you leaving, huh? Where are you going to go without my money?" He proceeds to grab a hold of her neck. "Leave and you'll regret everything."

"I don't need your money!" she yells.

Sangwoo notices his mother's parole and quickly jumps in to help the situation. "Daddy, why are you holding mommy like that!?" He tries to pry him off but gets a slight shove.

"Let..me..go!" She tries to push and shove him off but gets a tighter squeeze instead. "You are a terrible man! Constantly going out to mess with other girls!" She yells.

She manages to pry him off and bolt towards the door but not before the man yanks her hair. "You're not going anywhere," He says pulling her back as she yells.

"Daddy stop, you're hurting mommy!" Sangwoo goes in again to separate his parents but again gets shoved to the side.

He watches silently, his mom struggling to free herself from his father.

"Sangwoo!"

__________________

[Oh Sangwoo]

"Hey Sangwoo," Ji-Jae says as she gets closer to me. It was a day after Jin's visit and I was at the Yeongdeungpo mall shopping for some new outfits when I ran into Ji-Jae and some of her friends.

"Oh, hey."

She takes a hold of my hand and leads me over to the food court with her throng of girls tailing behind. There was obviously a crowd of other people who followed me.

"I want to tell you something," She says puckering out her lips.

"I'm all ears," I put my hands in my pockets, slightly uninterested. She then goes foreword to plant her lips right on mine.

I hear a gasps from the people who were watching--phones and cameras pulls up. I quickly shove her off and wipe my lips. "What was that!?" I kept wiping my lips.

"To show that you can't date anyone besides me," She says with a sassy manner. The flash of cameras distracted me from focusing on the situation.

"You know what," I put on my jacket, "I'm leaving."

I left and sat at home for the rest of the weekend.