Coincidence

I looked outside my window for the tenth time this hour. I don't know what to expect but I was just thinking......if I am?

I wonder what's my mom doing right now.

How's it going at work,

Who will be the first to be called to the emergency room,

The one who will spill their drink first.

Just so much to wonder, you just need something to distract you.

Like the snowflakes.

____________

[Kim Jinsoo]

I made my way towards the cafeteria where my group of friends were waiting. The group was small, only four people part of it.

They were already seated at our usually table, casually eating their lunch. Jae-hwa was sitting next to Miyoung while Seojoon sat on the side with my reserved seat.

I made my way towards the table, lunch in hand. Jae-hwa lifted her head and smiled brightly, "you're finally here. There's sooo many things I need to tell you." She rushed me to the empty seat next to Seojoon, receiving an odd glance from him.

Jae clears her throat and claps her hands, "I assume you heard about Sangwoo, correct?"

I nod, talking out my container of kimchi. "You're not going to comment? I thought to liked guys like him," she asks, tilting her head in an innocent manner. My face flushed with heat, "that's not true! It's just....I don't seem to notice that's all."

She grins, "you like him don't you Jin?"

I shook my head, "Min-young, help me." She looks up from her phone, "can't help you there Jin."

I sigh heavily. There's really no way to escape her. "Apparently he's on the basketball team. We should go to his game!" She exclaims excitedly.

I let out a breath, "I don't think I can, I'm usually busy after school."

She stops to think, putting her fingers on her chin. "Why don't you just hold your work for now. You can do it later right?" She asks expectantly. Giving in I nod slowly.

She squeals and claps her hands, "so are any of you guys available for his game?"

Seojoon puts his phone down, "when is it?" Jae looks around the cafeteria for the basketball schedule. Once she found it, she ran up to it and took a picture. My phone rings with Minyoung's and Seo. "It's the schedule," Jae says walking up to us.

"The first game of the season is tomorrow. Do you guys think you'll be able to go?"

Seojoon thinks for a bit. "Maybe. Don't expect me to come or anything." Jae lets out a sigh, "good enough. Minyoung?" Minyoung also takes her time on this one.

"My dad doesn't usually let me go outside the house, so I don't think I'll be able to go," she states shortly after her hesitation. I look up at Jae-hwa, wondering what we're going to do about the situation. Surprisingly she was satisfied with the answer.

"That's okay. It's really only me and Jin that need to go." She winks at me. I blush and look away.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I was in my art room once again, setting my pain brushes on the side. Mrs. Lee hasn't arrived to the class yet, leaving me to prepare for our project today.

The other students stood outside the room, talking about their whereabouts in life. This period is usually a free period for those who tend to not care about art. For me, this class mean everything to me.

I have the time in my day to paint whatever I want and express my emotions through the colors of paints. The pigments are my words and my brush is my pencil.

The bell rung with students flooding the seats. This class was also one of those classes that had two grades instead of one. Our school was budgeting the classes that would usually take two years to complete.

Once my classmates took their seats in their designated place, Mrs. Lee walks in the room. She walks up toward the front of the class, taking a periodically long time sitting down.

"Artists! I see an artist in all of you," she shouts unexpectedly. This indeed caught me off guard. Mrs. Lee is usually the soft quiet type.

She grabs her bush from the front desk. "You may have heard about the new student Oh Sangwoo, am I correct?"

The class started to murmur, knowing the Oh Sangwoo was one of the most popular people in the school. "I'm guessing from this chattering it is a yes. Well, he seems to be very interested into the understanding of artistry. This means he will be joining our class today," she exclaims, "I hope you creators treat him like any other artist."

The class gladly agreed while I died at my station.

This is terrible.....

My last encounter with Sangwoo wasn't the best. I almost died of a heart attack.

The door to the classroom opened to reveal Sangwoo, who took long strides towards the front. I don't know why but there's something familiar about the occurring events. Like deja vu or something.

He introduced himself to the class, displaying his pearly whites for everyone to see. The girls in front of me started giggling while covering their mouths. Sangwoo looks in my direction and made eye contact with me. I felt like I was in a daze, earning a smile from him.

I looked away, face flushed and hot.

"Sit next to Jinsoo," Mrs. Lee said, "he seems to be a solo artist if you know what I mean." Sangwoo gladly accepted and made his way down to me.

I started having a mental panic attack as he took his steps towards me. His steps drew closer with my heart accelerating faster than light. He pulls the chair out front next to me, "doesn't this seem familiar."

I again refused to look at him. "Are you okay? Your face is all red," he asks lightheartedly. I nodded quickly, "I-I'm okay."

Sangwoo laughs, patting my head. "Good."

My face is hot again and I feel dieded.

________

A/n: hi guYs and Gals or some. I would like to tell you guys about my posting schedule ^_^

So I plan to try to write a lot, but I also have days where I'll be tired you know?

But I hope that being able to post every two days will be enough to fill you guys up with the daily dose of Jinsoo and Sangwoo!

-b.b