21. A nighmare or warning?

It was dark. Very dark. Pitch black everywhere. Sans was walking. Just, walking. He wasn't doing it willingly, he just was automatically walking. After a little of this, there was a light. A bright light at the end of the darkness. Arriving at it, he stepped inside. After a bit of blinding light being shone into his sockets, the skeleton found himself in a room. It looked very familiar, but he just couldn't put his finger on it. As soon as he showed up, someone walked in, and he knew who it was instantly. W.D Gaster. His Father.

"dad? dad what the hell is happen-" before he could finish, Sans was cut off by his father walking right through him. As if he was a ghost. A small figure walked in behind him. When Sans looked closely, he noticed it was himself. Younger. Around 5. Small Sans walked over to his father, standing in front of a wall. Gaster looked down at young sans.

"Its ok Sans. You can push it this time." Older Sans watched in confusion as little Sans pushed a tile, and a door opened. "w..what?! i don't remember this!" Sans was shocked. He had a good memory. He can even remember as far back as to when his father... never mind. The two "memory's" walked into the doorway with adult Sans walking behind. Once they all made it to the end of a large staircase, there was a machine. One Sans never remembered. As Sans marveled in the strange experiences, his eye caught something. A clipboard.

He walked over to the table where the mysterious clipboard and grabbed it. Looking at the paper attached to it, it read:

Entry #⌛️

I have created a machine designed to make humans turn on each other. If a human falls down and this device is used, the human is meant to turn very violent against other humans. The king will be able to gain human souls without needing to kill them.

"strange." Sans thought to himself. "i don't remember this?". Another piece of paper hid behind the first. So Like any logical monster, he checked it.

Entry #📂🗏

It was a failure. The only species that are victims of its effects are-

Before Sans could finish the rest, a hand grabbed his wrist. A boney hand with a hole in the center. When he looked up, he saw his father looking down at him.

"👌❒♓■♑ ❍♏ ♌♋♍&📬 ☝♏⧫ ⧫□ ⧫♒♏ ●♋♌ 👌❒♓■♑ ❍♏ ♌♋♍&📬 ☝♏⧫ ⧫□ ⧫♒♏ ●♋♌ 👌❒♓■♑ ❍♏ ♌♋♍&📬 ☝♏⧫ ⧫□ ⧫♒♏ ●♋♌ 👌❒♓■♑ ❍♏ ♌♋♍&📬 ☝♏⧫ ⧫□ ⧫♒♏ ●♋♌"

With a jolt, Sans awoke from his dream. He could still hear his fathers echoes in his mind.

"Bring me back. Get to the lab". Should he listen to Gaster? His diseased dad? Well this wouldn't be the first time he had a dream like this. Although they never had been this... weird. A crackle to the side of him got his attention quickly. When he looked, he saw his beautiful, sleeping boyfriend next to him.

Taking a look at his surroundings, he realized he was not in his own home. He, in fact, was inside Grillby's home, Sitting in his bed. Sans slowly got out of the bed, and glanced over at an alarm clock that sat. The numbers 3:45 was flashing on the screen. To early for breakfast and to wake up Grillby. Sans let out a silent sigh and walked out of the room. Stepping out, he made a mental note of the layout of Grillby's home. Once you climb up from the stairs, you arrive in the dining room. Once there, to the right was the kitchen and to the left was a fairly large living room. Straight ahead from the stairs is a hallway which leads to the bathroom and the bartender's room.

Sans walked out from the hallway and made his way to the living room. Grabbing the remote, the skeleton sat on the couch and put on the T.V. Nothing interesting was on, so Sans threw on the news and just watched.

"Once the high speed chase was ended, the drunk driver at the wheel was successfully caught and has been put under arrest. In other news, in the town of Wolford, there have been numerous accounts of monsters going haywire and attacking people. Woford's Mayor, Mayor Harris, has come to speak about it.

"I understand these events happening in my town, but I assure you all that it is being taken care of as we speak.

"Thank you Mr. Mayor. And now, for your whiter teeth-"

Sans shut off the T.V, wide eyed. Sans knew what had to be done.

It's time to bring a certain scientist back.

Hey! Here is our 21st chapter! Thanks to everyone who has read this far! 🍪 a cookie for you! And thank you all SO much for 542 reads! Seriously, Thanks! Anyway I hope you enjoy the next chapter! <3