5. Comfort

3 person Sans

"grillby are you ok? is something wrong? dude your scarring me." Sans spoke into the phone. The flaming monster on the other end only replied with a 'just, please come over.' And that was that. The other end disconnected, meaning the other end hung up. Sans put on his jacket and began to head out, only to be stopped by his brother.

"SANS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP AT 12:48? YOU SHOULD BE SLEEPING!" Papyrus spoke. Sans didn't think his brother would be up this late either. 'Knew I should have just teleported' the skeleton spoke, mentally cursing himself. "u..uh Paps i uhhhh a..am just going to get another copy of fluffy bunny! yea that's it!" After a small staring contest between the skeletons, Papyrus smiled. "OHHHH YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME! ITS GOOD THAT YOU ARNT BEING SUCH A LAZY BONES!" A sigh of relief came from sans. "im glad you don't really 'carrot' all about me being up this late. bye bro." As the shorter brother exited the home, a loud 'NYE' could be hear before the door shut completely. This time the pun loving skeleton decided that he would just teleport. Less of a walk anyway. So instantly, Sans appeared in front of his friend/crushes bar. He reached his boney hand up to the door and knocked on it, only for it to open up.

'But Grillby always locks up. And he did sound really upset on the phone.' Thought the skeleton. "hey? grilbz? you there?" No answer. The skeleton tried and tried calling for his friend but, nothing. So he began walking into the back of the establishment. Passed the break room and was met with a staircase. "Grillby! you up there? im commin up!" Sans yelled up the stairs. Again, there was no answer. So he started climbing up. The closer up he got, the louder a sound became. It was.... slightly familiar but he couldn't quite put his skeletal finger on it. So, once he made it to the top, the sound was clear as day. Crying.

Instantly, Sans tried the doorknob, to find it was locked. He began yelling Grillby's name. But the door stayed locked. So he summoned a bone attack and shattered the door into millions of pieces. There was his flaming friend, on the living room floor, ashes surrounding him, lava tears streaming down his face. Instantly, Sans rushes down to his friend and sat in front of him.

"yo! grilbz are you ok?! what happened!?" Sans spokes/yelled. Grillby only faced the ground. Silent. After a minute, Sans got up. He put his hand under Grillby's chin and forced him to look at him. His glasses where discarded on the ground, slightly burned from the tears, so the flaming monsters eyes were fully visible. Sans and Grillby slightly blushed." ya know what I never noticed?" Sans spoke with a grin on his face. "What?" " i never noticed how adorable your eyes are. Their really 'hot'." Grillby then bursted out laughing.

"Stop it!" The bartender said in between his laughs. " it's true!" Sans replied. After a good laugh, they both sat on the ground together.

"you can tell me what you were doing later. wanna go watch a movie?"

"I'd like that."

Sorry this chapter was short. I had homework to and family was visiting. I'll try to post another longer chapter tomorrow. Bye! Hope you enjoy the next chapter!