Easter sunday p. 1

Heyy! It's our Easter chapter! Ok I am a little late but eh Bite me. Also it took me a little bit to write it. Ok so same universe as the April Fools chapter. I think I'll do this for holidays I feel like doing. Or you can request a holiday. K continued reading!

"SSSAAAANNNNSSSSS! Get up!" A little child Screamed, bouncing on Sans's bed. He only covered his head and grumbled. Why does she even want him awake? It's only 1 p.m! Though getting The lazy skeleton up seemed fruitless, Frisk persisted. Finally after 30 minutes, Sans took his head out of the pillow and looked at her"ok kid what?!" The child got off of the bed they both were on. "Sans! Tomorrow is Easter!" She loudly yelled excitedly. A bit to loud for Sans's liking.

"kid. if i knew what you where talking about, that might have givin me an excuse to get up. but i have no clue what you are talking about." Sans put his skull back underneath the pillow and tried to fall asleep again. Frisk gasped relatively loudly. "You guys don't know what Easter is!?" She then began going into long detail about Jesus, the Easter Bunny, the eggs and sweets. The normal stuff. But by the time she finished explaining, Sans was back to sleep. A groan escaped her lips as she left the skeleton to his slumber.

"Ill just tell him when he walked up! Maybe Papyrus will listen!" The young girl jumped for joy as she sprinted at full speed down the steps and into the kitchen, where her boney friend always is. Cooking spaghetti! Grabbing him by his glove, Frisk started to pull on it, gaining his attention quickly.

"AH! HUMAN FRISK! WHAT IS TROUBLING YOU?" He turned away from the boiling pasta and crouched down to the child's level. "No Papyrus nothings wrong! I just wanted to know if you wanted to celebrate Easter with me! It's tomorrow !" The tall skeleton looked unamused. "WELL IF ITS ANYTHING LIKE THAT APRIL HOLIDAY THEN COUNT ME OUT!" The child laughed. "No Papyrus, it's about a giant bunny that goes around to everyone and hides eggs with candy inside!" Papyrus's eyes turned to stars, thinking perhaps this would be a good holiday.

"WELL, THIS SOUNDS LIKE A WONDERFUL HUMAN HOLIDAY! WE SHOULD TELL LADY ASGORE ABOUT THIS! SHE WOULD LOVE IT!". "Yea! Let's tell everyone!" And with that, both ran out the front door to inform all their friends about this 'Easter'.

~time skip~

So it's decided! There will be a massive Easter egg hunt including all monster, and humans! It will be held at M.T Ebot and it will be from 2pm to 4pm. Frisk and Papyrus even made posters for everyone!

These where posted all over the city for everyone to see! (Frisk And Papyrus already expected the Easter bunny to put the eggs there, so Toriel informed some volunteers to hid the eggs)

These where posted all over the city for everyone to see! (Frisk And Papyrus already expected the Easter bunny to put the eggs there, so Toriel informed some volunteers to hid the eggs). Feeling proud of themselves, both went home for some celebratory spaghetti! By the time they got home, it was already 7! Both stepped into the house, and froze. The floor was covered in water, the smoke detectors going crazy, and an angry Sans standing in front of them.

"you forgot about the spaghetti you guys where cooking, right?" Now, Sans spoke calm, but this wasn't normal calm. This was the terrifying angry calm. Both looked down to the floor and nodded. "and you guys are going to clean it up...rriigghhtt?" And again, they nodded and hurried up into the kitchen to clean their little mess. "im going to grillby's alright? when i get back, have this place cleaned." With that, the skeleton used one of his "shortcuts" to be at his hot boyfriends house, pun intended.

A warm, friendly atmosphere washed over Sans while he entered. As he made his way to his seat, he got his greetings. The "Heya Sans!" Or "Hey there Sansy~". Once he sat, he was instantly approached by the bartender. "Hello Sans.". Grillby said with a large ,visible, smile. He passed over a bottle of ketchup with out his number 1 even having to ask. "well g you seem happy today. what's gotten inta ya?". "Well I'm going to be volunteering for the Easter egg hunt tomorrow and my niece will be joining me! I was also hoping you would join me to?"

Sans didn't know what his lover was talking about. Easter? Hunt? Tomorrow? After a second of thought, it dawned on him. Well not completely. The only thing he remembered was Frisk waking him up and talking about this "Easter". Thinking quickly, The skeleton responded.

"umm... yea! i'll be there!" Grillby began chuckled. "w..well i gotta go! i'll see you there!" As soon as he finished his sentence, he teleported out, leaving behind a confused Grillby.

~Second time skip! It's Easter!~

12 p.m on Easter Sunday, and the volunteers arrived! 4 monsters and 3 humans where there and started to help out in egg hiding. There was one Volunteer, however, that hasn't arrived yet. And you guessed it, It was Sans. Using his shortcut, he made it to the destination. 30 minutes late, but still there! Upon making his way to the base of the mountain they used to call home, there was a small basket of plastic eggs in a basket with Sans's name on it. Written on a note, Sans read:

Hello Sans. It is I, Toriel, and this is your basket. I see you are late, and we all have already headed out around the mountain. Please meet back here at 1:30. We will all be here!

-Toriel

Sans crumpled up the note and shoved it into his coat pocket. He picked up his basket and entered the woods surround the mountain with one thing in mind. To find his man.

After a little bit of searching, the skeleton successfully found Grillby, but Sans hid inside a bush nearby. The fire elemental stood in a clearing, almost empty basket in hand, and scanning the nearby area for a place to hide the sweet candy eggs. After finding a good spot, Grillby walked over to it. Lucky for Sans, it was opposite from him. The monster bent over to set the egg down , giving Sans an idea.

Within seconds, the skeleton appeared behind his boyfriend. He rubbed his boney hands together, drew his left hand back...and...

*SMACK*

An eruption of flames burst from Grillby's head, colors merging together. Colors of read, dark purple, and blue reached high up as the fire monster whipped around. On the ground, Sans was laughing so hard his funny bone hurt. Grillby, on the other hand, had a different mix of emotions. Two mainly showing. Anger and being flustered. "SANS! OH MY GOSH!". Sans got up from his short stay on the ground and tightly hugged his angry boyfriend. "NO! IM MAD AT YOU!"  Grillby tried and failed to push his smaller boyfriend off. Shorty got a grip.

"grilbz im sorryyyy! forgive meeeeeeeeee!" Sans continued to bear hug Grillby, while Grillby continued to push him away. After around 10 minutes of this, Grillby finally gave in and hugged back. " alright hot stuff. let's finish with these eggs." Sans separated the hug and started walking away. "plus... i know you enjoyed it~". All of Grillby's flames became a dark purple. "OH THATS IT GET OVER HERE!". So, Grillby chased Sans until it his 1.

Ok. I'll make a part 2. I'm seriously about to pass out rn and I wanted to post this two days ago. Well, hope you enjoy the next Easter Chapter! <3