3.Blackmail? P.1

3rd person Sans

As the more time goes on, the more Sans begins thinking about Grillby. His adorable laugh, his amazing skills at bartending, and being 'hot' in general, pun intended. He looked at the clock that sat beside his bed. 12:47 is what it read. There was also a note beside his bed.

"DEAR SANS,
BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH A LAZY BONES, I MADE YOU LUNCH! I THOUGHT ID SWITCH IT UP TODAY SO I MADE YOU SOME..............SPAGHETTI!! ANYWAY, METATON HAS ASKED ME TO GO TO THIS NEW CAFE THAT HAS OPENED UP A BIT AWAYS FROM TOWN. 'MUFFET PASTRY WORLD' I BELIEVE. CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE HAS FOLLOWED HER DREAMS OF MAKING HER OWN PASTRY CAFE? I AM VERY PROUD OF HER! I AM ALSO PROUD OF YOU! EVEN THOUGH WHEN IM WRITING THIS AT 10:30, YOU ARE STILL ASLEEP, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN BEING A LITTLE MORE ACTIVE THEN USUAL! HOPE YOU LIKE THE SPAGHETTI AND I WILL BE HOME AT AROUND 3.

LOVE,
THE GREAT PAPYRUS(NEH NEH NEH!) P.S PICK UP YOUR NEW SOCK ON THE GROUND! I DO NOT WANT A REPEAT OF YOUR SOCKS AT THE OLD HOME! LOVE YOU!"

Papyrus was going to a pastry cafe? He never seemed interested in that before. Maybe because Metaton invited him.' Maybe I should check on e'm' Sans, being the good older brother he was, thought. So, he got out of bed, put on a white t-shirt, some shorts, slippers, and his classic blue jacket. Since he didn't want to walk all the way there, he just teleported outside the cafe. Inside he saw Papyrus and Metaton eating pastries and laughing, having a good time. He smiled to himself, knowing that his younger brother doesn't need him to be happy all the time. Before leaving, however, the older skeleton saw a hooded figure walk up to his brother and start talking to him. It looked a little shady, but nothing too bad. After a short talk, the figure looked directly into Sans's eye sockets. Being a little more nervous, the skeleton began walking away. His magic had been worn out from the first teleport, due to the distance, so he just walked back home. After a little while, he noticed something strange. No people nor monster was walking near the streets at 1 P.M. Well, there was two. Himself, and the hooded figure following him. Noticing this, Sans took a detour down an alleyway, the hooded person still following. At the end, Sans teleported right behind the figure.

"got any reason for followin me?" The skeleton spoke with an dark tone. Then, in an instant, a sharp object stabbed into his neck, causing him to fall to the ground. "Now don't worry" the figure spoke." It's effects only take your magic. You will get them back tomorrow." They sounded.... like a female. "w..well y..ya didn't answer my q..question." Sans stuttered, not from fear, but from loss of breath. The figure took off the hood to find a woman underneath.

She had long brown hair, down to her waist, glasses that sparkled, hazel eyes, and a... young looking face. Like, the face of a 16 year old. She then took out a file. "Sans the Skeleton." She spoke ceremoniously. "You have been selected to work at the MSS or the Monster Secret Service. This is an organization that works with monsters that wish to fight crime. Unlike monster and human cops, this force is monster only. They only do the most dangerous work that involve fellow monsters. I have been assigned to tell you this because of your skill. You have very low HP, but your strength is unimaginable. So I will ask, will you take the honor and responsibility of working your hardest at the Monster Secret Service and protect fellow monsters and humans?" After her speech finished, Sans took a pause.

"naw. im good." Sans spoke casually. "W..WHAT?!" The woman yelled. "B..but I memorized this whole speech! Why would you refuse?!" The girl asked/demanded. "well that sounds like a lot of work. really i think i'll pass." The skeletons spoke while getting up from the ground. After a few moments of silence, a sinister grin fell upon her face. This face... Sans knew it too well. It was the grim. Chara gave him before Frisk saved everyone. This wasn't her (I imagine Chara and Frisk girls. Sorry if you disagree) was it? No it can't be. She was banished into the void. While in this thoughts, the lady got very close to him, and spoke in his ear(?)

"Oh Thats qUIte ALrIght SANs. If YOU dOnt choOsE tO joIN, I WiLL JuSt asK YOur BROTHER INsTeD." This voice, was different then her original voice. It wasn't Chara's, but it was just as demented as it. Her mood changed back instantly. "Yeah I can just ask your brother. I bet He won't refuse. And if her gets dusted, ah well. He isn't as strong as you so he probably won't even fight. Just try to talk his way out. I am getting two new recruits today. I don't care if the first one is you, or your brother. Your choice." She spoke as she started to walk away, leaving Sans baffled. Before she completely disappeared, Sans yelled.

"OK. i'll do it." "You made the right choice. Go to that pastry cafe tomorrow. I will go get your partner." She spoke cheerily. Like that last encounter never happened. Sans tried to teleport home, but to no avail. So he continued his long walk home.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Come on sweetie we are going to see the doctor about your....'condition'.

But momma you know why this happened!

I don't know anything honey. Let's go.

But they'll just poke me with needles again! It doesn't work!

Do you want to get ice cream on the way back then?

Ok mom that sounds really cool! Can I bring teddy?

Of course honey. Whatever you like.

1004 words! I was thinking about adding some more to this, but instead I will just make a part two. So this doesn't get too long. Again I will try to post tomorrow, but I have school so it may be a bit delayed. Hope you enjoy the next chapter!