Chapter 46

Heya! I've got exams in the next three weeks, starting Friday lol. At the same time, I just skipped school so I could sleep for another 4 hours...

I used a little bit of Gaara's Great Ninja War speech, because he was so damn sexy and commanding in it.

Big up my friend Lydia, her song is attached - the song matches so well to this chapter!

This is action heavy, you'll love it, lots of feels too!

~ Wolfie

_____________________________

Forget about the future, let's not worry about the past,
The way I will be thinking when my heart is in your hand.
Take me down, i'm feeling reckless, throw myself in the fire,
'Cause I'll die for the moment, but I'll live, I'll live for the fight.

- I Live For The Fight by Lydia Kalian

Recap:

Obito raised his head and narrowed his eyes. His body was shaking, practically vibrating from the pure, unadulterated anger flowing through his bloodstream. "For now, keep watching them. Sasori and Kakuzu are still under my command."

Zetsu nodded and sunk into the ground.

"It's always you, Minato-sensei." Obito chuckled lowly, shaking his head. "You somehow always get in the way." He turned and smirked.

The sun had set and the orange sky had turned dark blue. Obito watched as his surroundings blackened. He would destroy Naruto and tint the whole world in his own colours.

"I'm sorry, Sensei, but I'm going to kill your son."

End Recap:

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 46 - The Allied Jinchuuriki Shinobi Forces

Naruto chuckled pathetically out loud.

How would Uzushiogakure survive if they couldn't even locate Obito?

The evil Uchiha had started attacking neighbouring villages, threatening Uzushio to open their sealed doors, in order to prevent innocent civilians of other villages being killed.

A plethora of lethal scenarios and negative outcomes flooded his empty mind which so far he was filling with alcohol. Jiraiya had gotten him into drinking sake, and it had allowed him to relax and sit across from Yagura with a poker face.

He didn't become aware of his tight grip on the glass until it tingled with the intention to shatter. He placed the glass down and leaned back in his chair.

"You're worried."

Naruto raised his chin and pursed his lips; tapping the glass lightly, he raised his eyebrows. "Is that so?"

Yagura leaned forward, "Obito's attack on other villages proves that he's getting desperate. He cannot enter Uzushio, so he resorts to meaningless violence on others."

"Hmm," Naruto picked up his glass again and sipped. "That is true - however I'm not the sort to ignore other people dying because of me." He clenched the glass again.

"You forget that you don't shoulder the pressure alone, Naruto."

Naruto relaxed his grip - though his fear's choke-hold on his throat didn't.

"I don't want to be the reason for somebody else's pain." The leader softly spoke, exhaling.

Yagura smiled calmly, "So, what do we do?" He smirked, "Naruto-danchou."