Chapter 34

I finally had time for another update so I'm very sorry for the wait. I'm going on a programme with my friends called NCS, so I'll be a little inactive for a while, so that's why I've uploaded this today.

The picture on the side is a cover made by the amazing JustATeen63. Thank you so much for making it, it is beautiful! So this chapter is also dedicated to you.

Enough about me, onto the update!

~ Wolfie

___________________________________

Heart thumps and you jump, comin' down with goosebumps.

You dared to go there, imma get you so scared.

Tonight all the monsters gonna dance, we're coming to get ya

If you're only dreaming, why I hear you screaming?

Callin' all the monsters

~ Calling All The Monsters by China Anne Mcclain

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 34 - The Invasion

The sound of the countdown lowering made adrenaline rush through Naruto's veins. He felt like he was high on drugs, his body was searing to be active and start defeating all of his enemies. He would protect them – he would protect his village and his friends.

'3, 2, 1.'

Naruto's eyes flashed red for a second and he felt the Kyuubi's chakra being ready to be used. With a curl of his lips, he grinned and lifted his hands into his most favourite hand sign. "Let's go wild."

It was as if every Suna and Oto ninja was counting down in their own minds, because the moment that a second passed after Fuu said 'one', chaos had erupted in the arena and stands.

Instantly, there were multiple Konoha ninja ready to defend their town. Naruto was sure that Genma had informed some of his friends; including Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai, as well as Anko who was obviously rearing to go.

Naruto had pounced into action as Fuu split up with them to go and find Moka and Miharu, to do as Naruto told and protect the civilians and take them outside.

Naruto had also noticed that Sakura, Hinata and Akane were fighting and working as a team to decapitate an Oto member. He had told Sakura and Akane to help the medics with the healing, so he was sure that they would do that after they were done with the ninja.

"Naruto!"

The said blond Jinchuuriki snapped his head to the side and punched a Suna ninja square in the face, utilising some chakra and bursting it out when it touched the man's nose, so he had been thrown back and fell unconscious.

"Thanks!" Naruto grinned to Sasuke and then raised an eyebrow as he snapped his fingers so that a solid stream of air bullets aimed themselves at another enemy ninja. He breathed out, "Fuuton: Minawana no Jutsu." (Wind Release: Snapping Air Bullet). He smirked as the ninja didn't even see the bullets coming. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" He yelled. Suddenly, about six copies of the young Uzumaki were made and all scattered into different directions.

It was about thirty seconds into the battle and Naruto had paused to look around him.

It was absolute mayhem.

It was clear that Oto and Suna and joined together was to overpower Konoha, since together they had just under the same amount of ninja than Konoha did. However, Konoha was a large village, and some of the authority figures knew about the invasion, so they were prepared for the surprise attack.