Chapter 27

Yoo~ New chapter, new life, new awesomeness and thank you fans for voting for my story and all of that jazz.

For all of your Kuroko No Basuke fans, I uploaded a story; Group Chat (Kuroko no Basuke Fanfic) Find it on my profile~

Read it and enjoy it~~~ Thank youuu~

On to The Jinchuuriki Alliance;

~Wolfie

___________________________________________

I am a human being, capable of doing, terrible things.

Run.

~ Run by AWOLNATION.

Previously;

"He is our leader." Utakata spoke.

Gaara nodded, "He is, indeed."

Yagura chuckled, "He has much to learn, I can help him with that."

Fuu rolled her eyes, "That was a dick move, Yagura-kun."

Yagura raised his eyebrow, "Was it?" He was responded with a mixture of agreements and nods. "Alright fine. But I am not wrong."

"Perhaps not." Gaara said. "But this isn't the end."

Utakata stared at the space where Orochimaru disappeared from. "It's only the beginning."

This chapter;

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 27 - Run

Sakura stared hard at Naruto from her white bed. The blonde boy was sitting in between her and Sasuke's sickly-white hospital beds.

"Repeat that." She ordered with a frown on her face.

Naruto lifted his line of sight and looked at Sakura. The girl was a pale colour and the green of her eyes was dimmed a little bit. She was exhausted, her body was physically drained and her chakra levels were close to finishing before she had fallen unconscious in the battle against Orochimaru.

Naruto took a quick glance at Sasuke, who was still knocked out from the fight. He sighed, annoyed that he didn't reach them in time before they were attacked, or when... Naruto looked at Sasuke's shoulder, where he knew the curse mark was. He wished he could have stopped the curse mark from being put on to Sasuke.

The blonde boy set his eyes on Sakura – who was silently fuming again.

"I engaged in battle with Orochimaru." He said simply. Repeating his words, as Sakura requested.

Sakura's teeth grit against each other and her fist clenched as she instinctively and angrily pulled her fist back and swung. Naruto saw it coming, he didn't see the point of dodging but in all honesty he was surprised that she would do what she did. Sakura's pale fist hit Naruto's face and there was an ugly CRACK sound before Naruto's face was turned to face the side of the room.

Even while Sakura was weak and drained from a battle with a Sannin, she was strong enough to deliver a blow capable enough to make Naruto bleed. The said Jinchuuriki had wide eyes with his mouth slightly ajar and his blonde locks covering his unbelieving eyes.