Chapter 26

Hey, too long right? I know you guys probably don't give a shit about my excuses but I had to send my laptop in for repairs again. When I received it the last time, they only gave it even more issues, which pissed me off. So I had to send it in again. Sadness.

(Omfg EXO Lightsaber and Sing For You, anyone?)

I had mock exams also. The results were being used for our college applications.

I shall continue, thanks for the continuous support.

______________________________________

RECAP:

The Jinchuuriki felt a cold wind rush past them, until they noticed blood red chakra seeping out of Naruto's skin, not enough to be dangerous, but enough for Gaara to flinch when it stung his skin and draw his hand away from his blonde friend.

Naruto growled, lowering his head enough for his eyes to be the most prominent feature on his face. The whiskers on his face grew deeper and jagged, almost seeming to be moving. Naruto's teeth were clenched, his mouth opening slightly to make way for the fangs to be sticking out.

Naruto was angry. His team was attacked, ambushed, while in the middle of the festival, in a less-busy area of the festival, but with civilians nevertheless.

The atmosphere grew stuffy and hot, the cold wind had gone and now only the chakra bubbled slightly, representing Naruto's emotions; his anger, his resentment, his fear.

His pupils flashed red. His eyes became animalistic.

"Orochimaru."

END RECAP

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 26 - Time To Battle

Yagura shot a concerned expression towards the growling Naruto, whose face was slowly becoming more and more animalistic.

The atmosphere was definitely starting to affect the other Jinchuuriki. Yugito had gritted her teeth while Fuu started clawing at her own neck in hope to loosen something and allow herself to be able to breathe properly.

Gaara noticed this and placed a hand on Naruto's cheek and pushed out some of his own chakra onto his friend's cheek. He had found that most Jounin-sensei did the same when their students were under the effect of killing intent for the first time.

This instantly relaxed Naruto as he felt the presence of a soothing chakra which was mixed in slightly with something wilder. The presence which overcame him slowed to a calm river-like feeling where it was being stilled by a turquoise colour.

Everyone saw the effect of Gaara's chakra on Naruto. The blonde's jagged whiskers reduced into their straight lines again, and his eyes became blue once more.

Naruto exhaled and then looked up. "Sorry, I should learn to control myself."

There was a few seconds of awkward silence until Yagura crossed his arms and spoke. "Don't apologise, it was one of the strongest killing intents I have felt in a while, and coming from a thirteen year old, it's impressive."

Fuu giggled, "Very true. Don't worry, Naruto-kun!"

Killer Bee grinned, "It was like fire-"

"Ahem." Yugito cleared her throat.

"-It was incredible. Totally forgiven, by the way." Bee finished in monotone while Han nodded.

"Hai, but now, what will you do about Orochimaru?" Roshi questioned.